What it cost

Wow, that is alot of money to wrap your head around.

I mean, I just cant even think of a way to spend 5,787 dollars a second. Seriously, every second......Or maybe it would make me feel better if I just said, we are paying 347,222 dollars a minute in Iraq. I dunno, cuz I start getting frustrated when I hear that we are spending 20.8 million dollars an hour in Iraq! It gets a little out of hand when I say we spend a little over 500 million dollars a day. Then I usually dont understand When it gets to 3 billion a week.

All that money, zero results, zero boarder controll, zero controll of baghdad, zero Iraqi potential to take over, zero help from any surrounding country, zero attempts at finding bin Laden, zero chance of rebuilding infustructure.

Thats alot of money to get zero in return. Quite the investment we made isnt it? Thats what happens when we elect someone who bankrupted his own company. He bankrupts America.

Did'nt people know that Bush was not a resonsible buisness owner?

will any of those things you mentioned get better if we leave?, I wonder how long we can afford the wars. DAM, that is expensive, and yeah, i knew bush was a bad owner, he traded sammy sosa for god sakes :lol:

Wow, that is alot of money to wrap your head around.

I mean, I just cant even think of a way to spend 5,787 dollars a second. Seriously, every second......Or maybe it would make me feel better if I just said, we are paying 347,222 dollars a minute in Iraq. I dunno, cuz I start getting frustrated when I hear that we are spending 20.8 million dollars an hour in Iraq! It gets a little out of hand when I say we spend a little over 500 million dollars a day. Then I usually dont understand When it gets to 3 billion a week.

All that money, zero results, zero boarder controll, zero controll of baghdad, zero Iraqi potential to take over, zero help from any surrounding country, zero attempts at finding bin Laden, zero chance of rebuilding infustructure.

Thats alot of money to get zero in return. Quite the investment we made isnt it? Thats what happens when we elect someone who bankrupted his own company. He bankrupts America.

Did'nt people know that Bush was not a resonsible buisness owner?

will any of those things you mentioned get better if we leave?, I wonder how long we can afford the wars. DAM, that is expensive, and yeah, i knew bush was a bad owner, he traded sammy sosa for god sakes :lol:

No, nothing will get better if we leave. Im the first democrat to admit it. We cant go anywhere, but we really need Iraq to man up right now and take baghdad off our hands. I think leaving will be our last resort if the iraqi report comes back negative.

As for bush, its a wonder everyone overlooked all of his failures while expecting him to somehow not repeat those failures on a larger scale.

The problem is we can stay 20 years and triple our troops and when we leave these people will battle each other.

This is why smart people did not want to Break Iraq in the first place.

We KNEW there were no WMDs ,AQ ties and also KNEW the history of this country and their factions and how these people NEVER wanted to be a cohesive country.

They have hated each other since the beginings of the muslim religion.

Nothing we can do will change that.

The problem is we can stay 20 years and triple our troops and when we leave these people will battle each other.

This is why smart people did not want to Break Iraq in the first place.

We KNEW there were no WMDs ,AQ ties and also KNEW the history of this country and their factions and how these people NEVER wanted to be a cohesive country.

They have hated each other since the beginings of the muslim religion.

Nothing we can do will change that.

You didnt know shit and still don't; so who is this "we" you speak of?

Forum List

Back