Look on the bright side.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Superlative, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Superlative

Superlative Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Half of Iraq 'in absolute poverty'

Deaths fall

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/CD761ADB-3523-4DC1-B106-2B5FC76A8674.htm

Yaaay less death!!!!

2. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75

This horrendous state of affairs would not have happened if Bush’s Jesus Junta hadn’t cooked the books to illegally attack Iraq. And it was made even worse by the American people giving Dimwit a second term as a reward for his war crimes.

Re-electing Dimwit in the circumstances in Iraq was the equivalent of the Germans, after being confronted with evidence of Hitler's crimes against humanity, re-electing the Nazi party in their first free elections after WW2.

Despite this, we STILL have decent authoritarian androids here advocating that America keeps combating “Al Qaeda” (i.e. continuing their conscious CRIMINAL mass murder of Iraqicoons and Afghaniggers) in their own, and everyone else’s backyard if necessary, but their own.

Supposedly to spare D-u-r Vaterland the extremely dubious chance of - but quite justified given the circumstances - retaliatory t-u-u-r attacks by their INNOCENT victims.

If that isn’t consciously and callously aiding and abetting their renegade regime's crimes against humanity, I’ll roseleaf Datenut’s sanctified Christian shit chute! :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

3. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    To be fair. Didnt 60% of iraqis not have health care or live in poverty before saddam. I dont remember exactly, but here is the point. Did the u.s. fix post war germany or post war japan in only four years. Is 4 years really enough to fix all of iraq's ills?. No offense comrade, but iraq was not perfect, before we got there, and how will it be better if we leave, certainly, there are two positions: surge words, or troops get out of the way or civil war and redeploy over safer parts of iraq. How do you see it?

I am honestly interested in your opinions, as your friend, and more importantly, because you are a wise individual.