What is your race thread

English/Irish/French/German

It's turmoil. On a bad day the Irish bit is trying to blow up the English bit, the German bit is monstering the French bit.

On a good day, ah the good day. The Irish bit is pissed as a newt, the German bit made sure everything was organised before the Irish bit took over, the French bit had made dinner and the English bit is kindly looking after the drunken sod of the Irish bit.

:D

Aside from a corrupt society, bad teeth and foul mouths, not much.

Here we go wth this shit again, so cocksucker busting balls again about all Italians being gangsters and La Costra Nostra as if we were the only ones doing that shit. Hey cocksucker, ever heard of Dutch Schultz, Baby Face Nelson and Bugsy Siegel? Here's a newsflash cocksucker, none of them were Italians.

Here we go wth this shit again, so cocksucker busting balls again about all Italians being gangsters and La Costra Nostra as if we were the only ones doing that shit. Hey cocksucker, ever heard of Dutch Schultz, Baby Face Nelson and Bugsy Siegel? Here's a newsflash cocksucker, none of them were Italians.
Do you know why Italy is shaped like a boot? Because they couldn't fit all that shit in a sneaker.

The Bass shares Native American ancestry with this sawed off nut? Hope it isn't Seminole, Creek or Blackfoot.

That's a twist... ususally it's whites -- as in, almost every freaking one -- claiming to have Native American ancestry. Whites have this great fantasy that they've all got a Cherokee great-great-grandmother up the line somewhere. It fills them with thoughts of being oppressed, understanding what it's like to be ethnic, blah blah.

Of course, it's a fantasy, like the rest of our world's accepted beliefs on race. Starting with the idea that it doesn't exist. But I'll be damned if there's ever been something that "doesn't exist" that's caused so much consternation.

Last edited:
That's a twist... ususally it's whites -- as in, almost every freaking one -- claiming to have Native American ancestry. Whites have this great fantasy that they've all got a Cherokee great-great-grandmother up the line somewhere. It fills them with thoughts of being oppressed, understanding what it's like to be ethnic, blah blah.

Of course, it's a fantasy, like the rest of our world's accepted beliefs on race. Starting with the idea that it doesn't exist. But I'll be damned if there's ever been something that "doesn't exist" that's caused so much consternation.

The Bass maternal grandmother who is still living is a Native American, no fantasy here, its usually the whites who claim mythological Native American ancestry.

Biological race doesn't exist, what proof do you have to offer that it does?

Biological race doesn't exist, what proof do you have to offer that it does?

What proof do you have that water is wet?

Race exists on any level you can think of, from obvious appearance (blacks are dark-skinned, big-lipped and kinky-haired; whites are light-skinned, thin-lipped and straight or curly-haired) down to the DNA (scientists can tell race from a single sample). It's in the eye and under the microscope. It's also on your avatar. I mean, you've chosen to make race your sole identifier, so it obviously means something to you. You've even gone so far as to let us know that you have no white blood.

Race doesn't exist biologically, but they do exist socially.

The Bass will start it off. The Bass is black with Native American and some distrant French ancestry.

Greek. Half Athenian and half Spartan. I get my smarts from the Athenian side and my athletic ability from the Spartan side. LOL

I do not consider myself white because I know Bush and his rich Texas buddies don't consider me white. At least not white enough.

I try to tell all my racist acquantences whenever they ask me, "are you really going to vote for a black guy" that to the rich, we are all N*$&#s.

Forum List

Back