What is your race thread

Allie .... I have come to the conclusion that it does not matter what myself, or a few others have to say. You simply want an argument, and your game is really getting boring, at least it is to me. :doubt:

Finally, it took me three posts to get bored with her game, so I play my own now with her ... using my own rules, so of course I am winning.

Allie .... I have come to the conclusion that it does not matter what myself, or a few others have to say. You simply want an argument, and your game is really getting boring, at least it is to me. :doubt:

Er..aren't you the one who entered into the thread and asked why it mattered?

Why yes, you were.

Finally, it took me three posts to get bored with her game, so I play my own now with her ... using my own rules, so of course I am winning.

Tried that. Didn't work. She just keeps pissing people off so they will react. I have no willpower! :doubt:

But I would sure like to give her at least one good smack in the face!

Ut oh! :banned03: "Smacking is grounds to get banned"! But it felt so good saying it .... lay it on me! I can handle it! :eusa_eh:

She is Shoguns idiot girlfriend, take no notice of the numbskull and if we are lucky she will fuck off.

eh? sorry, mate.. i don't follow in your "net stalker" footsteps, yo. If you are lucky your nation will discover what a toothbrush is for.

eh? sorry, mate.. i don't follow in your "net stalker" footsteps, yo. If you are lucky your nation will discover what a toothbrush is for.

What colour are your nicotine stained teeth? Shit Brown or a yellow variant?:lol: but phewee, you fucking stink.:D

Tried that. Didn't work. She just keeps pissing people off so they will react. I have no willpower! :doubt:

But I would sure like to give her at least one good smack in the face!

Ut oh! :banned03: "Smacking is grounds to get banned"! But it felt so good saying it .... lay it on me! I can handle it! :eusa_eh:

Granny, I'd lay you out flat. You'll just have to content yourself with dreaming the impossible dream....

"I am black and you are white

You're as blind as a bat and I have sight

Side by side my frito, my amigo

Let's not fight!"

SNL

I don't suppose you ALL want to knock it the hell off? It's really getting tedious weeding through these threads, and having to pull the bickering out for those that are actually taking part?

Don't tell me, you are a Zulu, right?:D

Always baby........

You do know what Echo Zulu stands for, right?

PS-That song was from an old SNL skit, Frank Sinatra singing it to Sammy Davis Jr....(Eddie Murphy)

Last edited:
More specifically, Granny and Allie are going to end up locked in their own thread and unable to go anywhere else if they don't knock it off.

Nobody will be laying ANYONE out flat, and if you threaten each other again (implied or otherwise)....

What colour are your nicotine stained teeth? Shit Brown or a yellow variant?:lol: but phewee, you fucking stink.:D

My teeth are not only white but they are strait.. Crazy the things that happen in a nation that values dental health enough to put flouride in the water and make toothpaste widely available..

SMILE, you snaggle toothed motherfucker!

I'm thinkin' there's confusion between RACE and ETHNICITY in this thread.
---------------------
Race: Caucasian
Ethnicity: French/German/Greek

Forum List

Back