what is your prejudice?

2 a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

synonyms see predilection

Prejudice - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

mine: gum chewers....i think they are just mindless zombies who hopefully will get tmj sooner than later.

I'm prejudiced towards potato chips, I can't eat just one. I have to finish of the whole bag.

o i talk when i am nervous....like a mile a minute...i will either ride in total silence or talk you to death....no middle ground

2 a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

mine: gum chewers....i think they are just mindless zombies who hopefully will get tmj sooner than later.

I am prejudiced against illegal immigrants. I think they should all be sent packing. I don't think it's fair that after 20 years of trying my brother couldn't even get his mother in law over here from Thailand for a VISIT and we have people who come here and just because they can walk across the border we give them rights. I object to the fact that our Hungarian friends were denied entry to this country and illegals have been given amnesty too many times to count. They are criminals and should be sent home immediately. Oh and btw, that goes for ALL illegals including the ones that came here on visas and overstayed their welcome and they, like Americans come in all races.

I am prejudiced against illegal immigrants. I think they should all be sent packing. I don't think it's fair that after 20 years of trying my brother couldn't even get his mother in law over here from Thailand for a VISIT and we have people who come here and just because they can walk across the border we give them rights. I object to the fact that our Hungarian friends were denied entry to this country and illegals have been given amnesty too many times to count. They are criminals and should be sent home immediately. Oh and btw, that goes for ALL illegals including the ones that came here on visas and overstayed their welcome and they, like Americans come in all races.

that's the next thing the demons are gonna cram down your throat. amnesty, have you read the questions on the census? :lol::lol::lol:

My main prejudices (or pet peeves) vary from day to day ranging to obscene rock stars to people who drive 30 in a 40 zone to door-to-door salesmen or telemarketers who interrupt a brilliant thought I can't get back to accordian players to people to having to listen to an advertisement for some wonder drug that is mostly a litany of all the ways it can harm or kill you.

This week the top of the list goes to politicians who profess concern and caring for people that you know they don't give a shit about.

that's the next thing the demons are gonna cram down your throat. amnesty, have you read the questions on the census? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, I have to take medicine that gives me dry mouth. I chew gum to counter that when I go somewhere that it's not conducive to bringing water <standing in line in security at the airport for example>.

People with extra fingers or toes.

Creepy bastards.

I don't count fingers and toes but that reminded me. Who was it that decided piercings in highly sensitive parts of the body was a good idea? Or that a piercing is attractive in one's lip or nose so that the piercing is all that you see of that person? Or a large highly visible tattoo:? I know, I know. I'm pretty old fogeyish and old fashioned, but even my niece's piercings and tattoos bug me.

Forum List

Back