What is your opinion on Serbia?

they are. russia and serbia have blood ties but also religion ties them together.
Both are Eastern Orthodox Christians.

Which is why Russia backed the Serbs during the war over Kosovo. .... :cool:

Sure, but the history goes back a long way, but for the reasons of Orthodoxy. But for Russia it was all about destroying its enemy, the Ottoman Empire.

So was that something bad "destroying the ottoman empire"? You say it as if it was something bad which russia did, also i dont think its only about that, they did had a honest interest in slavic orthodox people from the balkan. Just like UK and USA have a "special relationship" because of shared language and culture. Special Relationship - Wikipedia

I'm not sure where you've managed to conjure up emotion in what I've written. I've merely stated facts.

I read out it, sorry if Im wrong. Many Americans see Russia as imperialist power and a threat, in that context i saw your comment.

Well, don't make too many assumptions. I'm not the sort of person who plays those games. I see things for what they are.

Serbs are the same as anyone else. There are good Serbs, bad Serbs, in between Serbs. People are people.

Albanians are the oldest culture there genetically and historically. Most of the Balkans was ruined by the Ottoman occupations and this retarded them and much of the Balkans for the most part. Get rid of the Muslims and in a hundred years or so you'll be fine.
Actually, it was the plague of Soviet Communism which destroyed the Balkans and enslaved the people for generations. .... :cool:

Police states thrive in Islamized countries, true. They were sitting ducks for the Soviets, who themselves backed Islamic states. No surprise they all failed. Stalin wasn't a Communist, in any case, and neither was the Soviet Union.
You need to read up on the history of Yugoslavia and its relationship with Russia.....or try to develop an open mind...if that is possible..you ignorant dope,steve

On here a guy asked me what my first language is and I said serbian and he replied "What the fuck shouldnt we be white phosphoring you guys". Likely he was joking but actually the USA did use toxic bombs in serbia in 1999. Do you anything about Serbia, Serbian culture etc. And what is your opinion on Serbia?

My neighbor that I feed from time to time is Serbian, so I know a little and hate you guys with a passion...

Kidding about the hate and your people are fine but rough types even for my taste and act too Roma for me...

so you hate both serbs and roma, so you wont like me lol

No, but a little rough for my taste but of course your nation is beautiful. Tito was rough and afterwards it has been hard. Hope one day your people can enjoy prosperity and happiness...
Absolute Nonesence,Although Tito was a Croatian,he brought relative peace and prosperity to this region,created Yugoslavia and cleverly kept the Russian CCCP at arms length.....Yugosliva was made up of many distinct peoples,Macedonians,Slovenes,Croatians,Serbians,Montenegrians,Bosnians,Roma peoples etc,.

As for Bruce's comments......Yet another foul mouthed red neck comment,destined for the Trash Can.....he needs to grow up and grow a backbone,methinks.

Mortimer All of this area is very beautiful indeed...steve

These leads me to a question for Mortimer.

I spent a few months in the former Yugoslavia- in Slovenia to be specific- and met lots of Slovenes and Croatians- fewer Serbs

At that point the image I got was that pretty much everyone disliked everyone else- the Slovenes thought themselves superior to everyone south of them, and everyone despised the Macedonians.

What do the Serbs(in general) think of your former Yugoslav partners?

On here a guy asked me what my first language is and I said serbian and he replied "What the fuck shouldnt we be white phosphoring you guys". Likely he was joking but actually the USA did use toxic bombs in serbia in 1999. Do you anything about Serbia, Serbian culture etc. And what is your opinion on Serbia?

My neighbor that I feed from time to time is Serbian, so I know a little and hate you guys with a passion...

Kidding about the hate and your people are fine but rough types even for my taste and act too Roma for me...

No, but a little rough for my taste but of course your nation is beautiful. Tito was rough and afterwards it has been hard. Hope one day your people can enjoy prosperity and happiness...
Absolute Nonesence,Although Tito was a Croatian,he brought relative peace and prosperity to this region,created Yugoslavia and cleverly kept the Russian CCCP at arms length.....Yugosliva was made up of many distinct peoples,Macedonians,Slovenes,Croatians,Serbians,Montenegrians,Bosnians,Roma peoples etc,.

As for Bruce's comments......Yet another foul mouthed red neck comment,destined for the Trash Can.....he needs to grow up and grow a backbone,methinks.

Well seeing I was born in Toronto and my neck is as red as your neck Aussie mean you need to cut out the insults.

I was playing with the OP'er and if you have a problem with what I wrote then get over It!

Who the hell are you to tell me about the region or the people of Serbia?

Have you ever been there or dealt with the people and if not then shove your opinion where your head is usually at!

Now have anything else to write Aussie Boy?

These leads me to a question for Mortimer.

I spent a few months in the former Yugoslavia- in Slovenia to be specific- and met lots of Slovenes and Croatians- fewer Serbs

At that point the image I got was that pretty much everyone disliked everyone else- the Slovenes thought themselves superior to everyone south of them, and everyone despised the Macedonians.

What do the Serbs(in general) think of your former Yugoslav partners?

Im really not sure to be honest, but I think they have much in common maybe less with slovenes but alot with croatians and bosnians and macedonians and montengrins are even considered serbs by many in serbia. I think they have much in common and despite politics like eatch other on a people to people basis.

Albanians are the oldest culture there genetically and historically. Most of the Balkans was ruined by the Ottoman occupations and this retarded them and much of the Balkans for the most part. Get rid of the Muslims and in a hundred years or so you'll be fine.
Actually, it was the plague of Soviet Communism which destroyed the Balkans and enslaved the people for generations. .... :cool:

Police states thrive in Islamized countries, true. They were sitting ducks for the Soviets, who themselves backed Islamic states. No surprise they all failed. Stalin wasn't a Communist, in any case, and neither was the Soviet Union.
You need to read up on the history of Yugoslavia and its relationship with Russia.....or try to develop an open mind...if that is possible..you ignorant dope,steve

furious.gif

As for the Roma, they seem to be a criminal plague in every European country they reside. No wonder Hitler rounded them up and put them in camps. .... :cool:

Roma commit only petty crimes, they are less criminal than your blacks.

edit: but you wouldnt dare to say the same about blacks, at least not in public. that its good to round them up.
You don't know Sunni boy

What do you think of 'our blacks'?

You okay with generalizations about African Americans- but not okay with generalizations about Serbs?

i generalised my people too, i said for example "roma commit petty crime" of course not all roma commit crime, majority doesnt, it was a shitty comparison, i generalised both blacks and roma (my own people). i did it for the sake of the argument, i have no problem with blacks.
Well Mortimer,the Roma Peoples have for centuries been treated extremely badly not just in Europe but throughout the world generally .....because of their need for individuality and not conforming to the general norms of any particular society but they have Survived,Thankfully...The Nazis tried to wipe the out but failed...Romanies have created much to the world ....Where would we be with out Flaminco for example or being able to live with and within nature for example..steve

As for the Roma, they seem to be a criminal plague in every European country they reside. No wonder Hitler rounded them up and put them in camps. .... :cool:

edit: but you wouldnt dare to say the same about blacks, at least not in public. that its good to round them up.
You don't know Sunni boy

You okay with generalizations about African Americans- but not okay with generalizations about Serbs?

i generalised my people too, i said for example "roma commit petty crime" of course not all roma commit crime, majority doesnt, it was a shitty comparison, i generalised both blacks and roma (my own people). i did it for the sake of the argument, i have no problem with blacks.
Well Mortimer,the Roma Peoples have for centuries been treated extremely badly not just in Europe but throughout the world generally .....because of their need for individuality and not conforming to the general norms of any particular society but they have Survived,Thankfully...The Nazis tried to wipe the out but failed...Romanies have created much to the world ....Where would we be with out Flaminco for example or being able to live with and within nature for example..steve

smiley-sex022.gif

Stuff a watermelon or something in that giant gaping hole in your head you think is 'just an opening'' Tito was a dictator, and as soon as he was gone the usual happened; all the assorted ethnic groups degenerated into civil war. That 'unity' your fake history narrative didn't exist in real life. Hungary had a lot of Nazi sympathizers as well, as all Slavic countries did.

Well seeing I was born in Toronto and my neck is as red as your neck Aussie mean you need to cut out the insults.

I was playing with the OP'er and if you have a problem with what I wrote then get over It!

Have you ever been there or dealt with the people and if not then shove your opinion where your head is usually at!

Plenty as it happens,Well Red Neck Canada Boy then,no insult there just fact.....I have plenty of reason to Challenge your ignorant statements of none facts BOY,yep been to Yugoslavia and all now independent Countries that were part of Old Yugoslavia and previously Austro-Hungarian Empire...BOY ...more time than you would be able to count...LOL

So I need shove nothing anywhere BOY...unlike you,you ignoramus......so stick your opinions up your proverbial......and go back to the Gutter from whence you came.......BOY.

LOL,you don't know me at all,otherwise you would never have responded in such an inane way...BOY..see ya around,then maybe not

Stuff a watermelon or something in that giant gaping hole in your head you think is 'just an opening'' Tito was a dictator, and as soon as he was gone the usual happened; all the assorted ethnic groups degenerated into civil war. That 'unity' your fake history narrative didn't exist in real life. Hungary had a lot of Nazi sympathizers as well, as all Slavic countries did.
Go read up on Tito....before you open your Ass again.......by the way Hungary is and was Not Yugoslavia....DUH

You don't know Sunni boy

smiley-sex022.gif
Still dreaming of the femme H,Hoss......It is hard for you I know but things will change LOL...In Time....steve

What a strange mix! I like serbian people, because i am the Russian. We belong to the one ethnic group - Slavs - and have the same religion - Orthodox Chistianity. So, we are nearly one nation.
Can't say any good about Roma people, because in my native town they mostly sell drugs, keep homeless in slavery and rob gullible people.

Plenty as it happens,Well Red Neck Canada Boy then,no insult there just fact.....I have plenty of reason to Challenge your ignorant statements of none facts BOY,yep been to Yugoslavia and all now independent Countries that were part of Old Yugoslavia and previously Austro-Hungarian Empire...BOY ...more time than you would be able to count...LOL

So I need shove nothing anywhere BOY...unlike you,you ignoramus......so stick your opinions up your proverbial......and go back to the Gutter from whence you came.......BOY.

LOL,you don't know me at all,otherwise you would never have responded in such an inane way...BOY..see ya around,then maybe not

What a fucking blow hard Aussie you are and I doubt you have been there.

If the OP'er had any issue with what I wrote they would have said something but instead they joke back instead.

Assholes like you have an issue with anyone that did not share the same opinion and you feel because you are in Australia you can act like an ass because you hide in a basement and taunt people like a little child in need of damn attention.

Why don't you converse with only the OP'er instead and ignore us pathetic red necks that you know nothing about or are you so lonely and pathetic in Australia you need someone attention so badly that flaming is your only way to get It?

As for Serbia is is a beautiful nation with a Roma element which is what the OP'er is. It was once part of the Yugoslavian country that is no more and was guided many years by the Brutal dictator Tito.

Now does it offend your Trostky ass that I consider Tito brutal?

If so what will you do about It?

That is right not a damn thing!

You came in here swinging when it was clear I was joking and let be very clear I would break bread with a Roma before I ever would allow you in my house and not because I fear you but because children have no place within my dwelling!

I know the history of the Roma and can tell they have suffered more than your Prison blood types in Australia.

In fact the Roma are better bloodlines than the majority of Aussies that come from filth that were tossed to sea to die!

Oh and don't think you upset me because this is my way to say to go root yourself and remember red neck unless you are actual native of Australia then you're just another white like all of us...

Having served at the American embassy in Vienna during the mid-70s, it's hard for me to get my mind around Serbia as opposed to Yugoslavia - I did make an official trip to Belgrade then. The people were nice but being constantly followed by secret police made it grim.

I had Austrian friends who loved to vacation in Bled as it had a golf course. Really wanted to go but couldn't due to my security clearance. I would've loved to visit the area for the rich history dating back centuries. What happened to the country after Tito's death and the breakup was truly heartbreaking.

Having served at the American embassy in Vienna during the mid-70s, it's hard for me to get my mind around Serbia as opposed to Yugoslavia - I did make an official trip to Belgrade then. The people were nice but being constantly followed by secret police made it grim.

I had Austrian friends who loved to vacation in Bled as it had a golf course. Really wanted to go but couldn't due to my security clearance. I would've loved to visit the area for the rich history dating back centuries. What happened to the country after Tito's death and the breakup was truly heartbreaking.
I saw Bled in the 80's and it was and I assume it still is- beautiful.

I got the impression that Tito held Yugoslavia together by force of his will- I was there after his death but before the breakup- and as I mentioned before the Slovenes and Croats I met pretty much all despised everyone else from the other republics.

And there was a lot working against Yugoslavia- different languages, different religions- there wasn't much that bound Yugoslavia together except proximity.

I hope to go back to Slovenia and Croatia in the next few years to see first hand the changes- I have heard that they are all doing fairly well.

I think that Serbs are nice guys, but a bit crazy like Russians :)
The main problem was Miloshevich and the like. But such people are everywere...

What a fucking blow hard Aussie you are and I doubt you have been there.

If the OP'er had any issue with what I wrote they would have said something but instead they joke back instead.

Assholes like you have an issue with anyone that did not share the same opinion and you feel because you are in Australia you can act like an ass because you hide in a basement and taunt people like a little child in need of damn attention.

Why don't you converse with only the OP'er instead and ignore us pathetic red necks that you know nothing about or are you so lonely and pathetic in Australia you need someone attention so badly that flaming is your only way to get It?

As for Serbia is is a beautiful nation with a Roma element which is what the OP'er is. It was once part of the Yugoslavian country that is no more and was guided many years by the Brutal dictator Tito.

Now does it offend your Trostky ass that I consider Tito brutal?

If so what will you do about It?

That is right not a damn thing!

You came in here swinging when it was clear I was joking and let be very clear I would break bread with a Roma before I ever would allow you in my house and not because I fear you but because children have no place within my dwelling!

I know the history of the Roma and can tell they have suffered more than your Prison blood types in Australia.

In fact the Roma are better bloodlines than the majority of Aussies that come from filth that were tossed to sea to die!

Oh and don't think you upset me because this is my way to say to go root yourself and remember red neck unless you are actual native of Australia then you're just another white like all of us...
Listen Mate,firstly I don't eat in the Gutter....so you have no problem there.....I said that the Romany(Your Roma)as a peoples throughout history have been,maginalized and very poorly treated,and explained why...which is more than you did....I like the Romany people....I can rightly dump on anyone,not just because I am Australian but because I am a man,who is prepared to stand up to the truth and rights....I do not Cower to you or anyone else...FULL STOP.

So you insult Australians at will....don't worry on that score...we know who and what we are.

You imply I'm a Communist ...Whaaaaa how wrong you are...I just know history including Balkan history.......your comment "Ï would break bread with a Roma etc" is a reflection of the limited internal workings of your brain......as for your ridiculous untruth about Australian bloodlines gave me great mirth,and contrinues to.

If you had a DNA Test...it would show that you would have circa 2 to 3% Mongol in you and point 2 of a % Neanderthal,....LIKE THE REST OF US

What you didn't like was that I gave you a Blood Nose which matched your neck...See I was right about you.steven..LOL

Forum List

Back