What is your opinion on Serbia?

Mortimer

Gold Member
On here a guy asked me what my first language is and I said serbian and he replied "What the fuck shouldnt we be white phosphoring you guys". Likely he was joking but actually the USA did use toxic bombs in serbia in 1999. Do you anything about Serbia, Serbian culture etc. And what is your opinion on Serbia?

On here a guy asked me what my first language is and I said serbian and he replied "What the fuck shouldnt we be white phosphoring you guys". Likely he was joking but actually the USA did use toxic bombs in serbia in 1999. Do you anything about Serbia, Serbian culture etc. And what is your opinion on Serbia?

My neighbor that I feed from time to time is Serbian, so I know a little and hate you guys with a passion...

Kidding about the hate and your people are fine but rough types even for my taste and act too Roma for me...

Not much of an opinion either way.

Serbia is not much on our radar screens

My neighbor that I feed from time to time is Serbian, so I know a little and hate you guys with a passion...

Kidding about the hate and your people are fine but rough types even for my taste and act too Roma for me...

so you hate both serbs and roma, so you wont like me lol

Not much of an opinion either way.

Serbia is not much on our radar screens

what do you think about serbian-americans

No, but a little rough for my taste but of course your nation is beautiful. Tito was rough and afterwards it has been hard. Hope one day your people can enjoy prosperity and happiness...

No, but a little rough for my taste but of course your nation is beautiful. Tito was rough and afterwards it has been hard. Hope one day your people can enjoy prosperity and happiness...

what you said is offensive though to be honest and not funny. eventhough you wanted to make a joke. also you stereotyped roma and im a roma.

Give it to Austria? I have no idea. Were you the guys that you and the Muslims were killing each other's prisoners?

the USA did use toxic bombs in serbia in 1999.

Like what?

the USA did use toxic bombs in serbia in 1999.

Like what?

I know they did and that many got cancer long after the war. I couldnt find a source by googling which verifies it but it did happen.

Give it to Austria? I have no idea. Were you the guys that you and the Muslims were killing each other's prisoners?

We are the guys who are villains in your imagination.

Serbophobia… How Hollywood helps push propaganda!

I really don't have a clue but I do know some guys from Turkey who seem pretty happy about being out of the area. I ran across some of the people from the general area. but it seems like there are two very differnt type of people. It could be that the religions have a influence on how they think or act. I do know that most of the people seem to agree that the guy in charge really needs to go, but is being supported by Russia. I also can not understand why Russia is so interested in the area. YOU ASKED I ANSWERED

I know British police procedural dramas make the bad guys from Baltic and Balkan countries out to be subhuman.

I really don't have a clue but I do know some guys from Turkey who seem pretty happy about being out of the area. I ran across some of the people from the general area. but it seems like there are two very differnt type of people. It could be that the religions have a influence on how they think or act. I do know that most of the people seem to agree that the guy in charge really needs to go, but is being supported by Russia. I also can not understand why Russia is so interested in the area. YOU ASKED I ANSWERED

You mean Vucic? Why he needs to go and who told you that? I dont particulary support him, but he isnt bad either, doesnt need to go actually he was voted in power.

Gavrilo Princip

Gavrilo Princip

Was he a villain or not? Actually in WW1 the western allies supported yugoslavia/serbia against germany and the austrian empire

Forum List

Back