What is your opinion of China's repatriation of all N.Korean defectors?

What is your opinion of China's repatriation of all N.Korean defectors?

• An action that does not live up to the name of a 'G2 nation'

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Repatriation of North Korean defectors is an action of murder

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • China must follow international protocols and conventions

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
The story of a North Korean defector.....

"My younger cousin loved meat. We grew up in the same neighborhood together. I was going to take her to (South) Korean barbecue places when she came back to (South) Korea. But that may never happen."
A former North Korean defector who came to South Korea five years ago had both heartening and heartbreaking moments last year. He heard that his cousin had left her hometown of North Hamkyong Province to arrive in Changchun, the capital of China`s Jilin County.
As soon as the former defector heard the news, he asked his friends in China to help arrange a meeting with his cousin. He remembered her as a young and charming girl who would tag along with him to school. He never got a hold of her, however. He hired a broker to find her but in vain. Fearing that something might have happened to her, he tried to calm himself down.
Five months later while passing a newsstand on the street, he found a newspaper that said North Korean defectors were caught by Chinese police and were on the brink of being deported. He then realized that his cousin was one of those arrested.
For the former defector, he felt as if his world was caving in. Since new North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has come to the fore, the communist state has repetitively warned of the "extermination of three generations" of defectors. The former defector could not go to work for fear that his cousin would become another victim.
The former defector has written many letters to his cousin in the hope that she will read them eventually. With swollen eyes, he said, "I never had a chance to say I love her. She wanted to be a teacher. If I meet her again, I will say I love her and that everything`s okay now. I desperately hope that people take interest in this issue."

Kim Jung-un, the son of Kim Jung-il and NK's current leader, declared that refugees who flee North Korea during the 100-day mourning period of his father's death would be annihilated along with their families.
China already know this fects.. but they are ready to send back a North Korean defectors...
It really can't be happen....

Last edited:
Its a shitty thing but to be honest the Chinese can always send those refugees back, they are not obligated to take in every North Korean who crosses their border, like we do whenever someone crosses from Mexico.

Its a shitty thing but to be honest the Chinese can always send those refugees back, they are not obligated to take in every North Korean who crosses their border, like we do whenever someone crosses from Mexico.

China is not all that concerned with the human rights of their own people so why would they have more concern for those who are not their people? Remember Indonesia in 1998?

The Chinese have always made it clear that their military force responses will be bloody and violent and human rights free.

China is not all that concerned with the human rights of their own people so why would they have more concern for those who are not their people? Remember Indonesia in 1998?

The Chinese have always made it clear that their military force responses will be bloody and violent and human rights free.

You are pretty much spot on Ropey, the Chinese don't give 2 shits about human rights, which is evident by their support of the Assad Regime in Syria as well.

You are pretty much spot on Ropey, the Chinese don't give 2 shits about human rights, which is evident by their support of the Assad Regime in Syria as well.

And the arming ships coming to Syria from China are paid for by Iranian embargoed oil. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back