What is your occupation?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Im a metaphysician. I also design and make jewelry as well as all natural soaps and such for people with evironmental allergies etc

Im also a reverend by title, DQM and DD

However, my most cherished occupation is Mother and Wife.

You are a creative person. A right brained person. I find the most successfull people in this world - and that is not limited to their bank accounts - to be right brained people.
I just hope you are not the break down emotional type.

I dont THINK I am....I think I am more emotionally constipated rather than the other way - at least some people see me that way. LOL

Originally posted by winston churchi
You are a creative person. A right brained person. I find the most successfull people in this world - and that is not limited to their bank accounts - to be right brained people.
I just hope you are not the break down emotional type.
That's funny because I'm left handed and a pisces. By all rights I should be empathetic, artistic and sensitive.

Nothing could be further from the truth!

actually Moi, that is the sun sign definition of a pisces. there is more to it than that. some of my best friends are pisces and they are far from that definition too :)

Originally posted by musicman
Entertainer-currently travelling around a bit as a "hired gun" on the drums. Mostly regional nightclub work.

Also singer-songwriter, currently working on my first solo CD.

Where do you travel to?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Old occupation - Hardware technician/Network analyst - worked for 10+ years in the IT field.

Anyone wanna hire me?
Jim, were looking for 30 more guys. we might be able toget you contracts up there...lol

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
actually Moi, that is the sun sign definition of a pisces. there is more to it than that. some of my best friends are pisces and they are far from that definition too :)
Well, I've always chalked it up to being a premie...see, I was supposed to be born March 25th...that'd make me a different sign I think.

Anyway, except for the occassional poem, I have no talent whatsoever!

What's the sign for super high-achiever, type A personality to the max, woman in a man's world (and winning) who loves her kid and is completely gooberish about him without talent of any kind but sings and dances constantly??!!

I dont know the sign off the top of my head, so I will give you my opinion instead.....

That makes you one hell of a person!

:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
Old occupation - Hardware technician/Network analyst - worked for 10+ years in the IT field.

Ditto to Jim.

Now I am a supervisor at Costco.

Originally posted by Moi
That's funny because I'm left handed and a pisces. By all rights I should be empathetic, artistic and sensitive.

Nothing could be further from the truth!

I know what you are talking about.....but for example, I am a right handed person and right brained.
Right brained is basically someone who is creative and a daydreamer.
Left brained is more of an analyzer...someone who enjoys figures and analyzing and organization would be more left brained.

Right brained people are more sucessfull in the financial dept (also more dangerous) because they take chances on things that a left brained person wouldn't. While a right brained would daydream about how to make it work - a left brained would analyze the chances of it working and probibly wouldn't gamble.

As for your astrological sign - I don't follow that at all. I am a Capricorn but none of it seems to fit my personality.

So I gather since you are not empathetic, artistic and creative you are probibly someone who works in an office where little creativity is needed.
For me? That would drive me crazy!! But everyone is different - isn't that what makes the world go around?

A lot of thinking there! You must live off of tylenol.

Actually it's not too bad. I enjoy the numbers part, I don't enjoy the customer service part.

On the side, though, I do a lot of work with single mothers... you know, helping them get their start. :D

Thoroughbred horse farm manager. 1200 acres 140 horses 50 employees. Great life if you can stand the hours.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Actually it's not too bad. I enjoy the numbers part, I don't enjoy the customer service part.

On the side, though, I do a lot of work with single mothers... you know, helping them get their start. :D

If you were a chick, and prettier...and smaller...you could be mistaken for my wife. She LOVED working at the bank - except for the whole 'having-to-deal-with-customers' problem.

hehe :)

Originally posted by dmp
If you were a chick, and prettier...and smaller...you could be mistaken for my wife. She LOVED working at the bank - except for the whole 'having-to-deal-with-customers' problem.

hehe :)

Boy, that's not too much to ask, is it?

Where do you travel to?

I've travelled around a good bit of the US, mostly east of the Mississippi. Nowadays, I'm working within about a 150 mile radius of Cincinnati, Ohio. Having some fun and making a few bucks. Life is good.

I'm a stay at home mother of 3 year old twins. To get out of the house now and then, I work with my husband in the home impovement business.

Forum List

Back