Why am I so fine?

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
Thoughts? :)

popcorn.gif

Originally posted by jimnyc
What's "LMBO"?

-Supposed to be "Laughing my butt off".

People who make racist remarks have a more simplified language.

Originally posted by NewGuy
-Supposed to be "Laughing my butt off".

Oh, my bad! I thought it was "laughing my balls off", which I thought quite odd since Hannitized is a woman! :laugh:

Carry on...

Originally posted by jimnyc
"Fine" - the texture of something after sandpaper.

My apologies. So many racial comments flying around the board, it looked like a racial remark about his skin.

Originally posted by Hannitized
I mean "me?" as in "People who make racist remarks have a more simplified language". I was curious if you were refering to me. I hope I haven't said anything that would make you or anyone else believe I was a racist. If so, I'd like to clear that up.

I took the comment wrong. People in the computer field (myself) are often to stupid to find the humor in many jokes. :rolleyes: :p:

I thought it was a racial comment. I was refering to people who would MAKE a racist comment as such.

The blame is on me.

No blame, just a misunderstanding, that's all! And we keep posting about the same time, so that's not helping, LOL!!
Friends?!!

You bet!
:)

I WONT TELL YOU AGAIN...this is a DARIN thread...Back to the Subject - trying to figure out the source of my unearthly beauty :)

Sorry Darin, we were having a moment there. Back to you, I am unsure of the source of your unearthly beauty, but I promise, I'll get right on that, lol!

That is better..more like it. :):ali:

Forum List

Back