What is YOUR HOME COUNTRY?????

The one that doesn't have trolls in trenchcoats whining all day about how their trolling's going down in flames...

My home country was the USSR (Ukrainian Soviet republic within it), however when it has collapsed I found myself as well as millions of other ethnic Russians to be in a foreign country of Ukraine, which was very unfriendly to Russians speaking people .

As for Mooshele, I've got a little test for you guys.

Michelle Obama is:
1. the pride of the American nation;
2.Dolce&Gabbanaand Gucci's pain in the b*tt;
3. another proof of Russian aggression?
Pick the correct answer.

Michelle Obama: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO YOUI WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN-LOVING, CHRISTIAN CRACKER TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
28291-0e459155c0114a566949ab0585c6cdc6.jpg

Holy toledo! I know this is off topic but is that photo shopped or freaking what!!

This is Michelle in Saudi Arabia.

251D894900000578-2928539-image-m-20_1422377842606.jpg

251E162C00000578-2928539-image-a-21_1422377863730.jpg

As compared to yours.

Apparently John Kennedy's was Ireland

A Journey Home: John F. Kennedy in Ireland
March 17, 2006—September 15, 2007

A Journey Home John F. Kennedy in Ireland - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Museum

Birthers....lol.....

When normal people think 'horses' when they hear hoofbeats, Birthers think gay muslim communist unicorns.
Michelle Obama is absolutely disgusting. I don't know why any man would want to stick their dick in that ugly animal.

Well thanks for the obligatory misogyny post.

My home country was the USSR (Ukrainian Soviet republic within it), however when it has collapsed I found myself as well as millions of other ethnic Russians to be in a foreign country of Ukraine, which was very unfriendly to Russians speaking people .

As for Mooshele, I've got a little test for you guys.

Michelle Obama is:
1. the pride of the American nation;
2.Dolce&Gabbanaand Gucci's pain in the b*tt;
3. another proof of Russian aggression?
Pick the correct answer.

Michelle Obama: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO YOUI WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN-LOVING, CHRISTIAN CRACKER TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Holy toledo! I know this is off topic but is that photo shopped or freaking what!!

This is Michelle in Saudi Arabia.

251D894900000578-2928539-image-m-20_1422377842606.jpg

251E162C00000578-2928539-image-a-21_1422377863730.jpg

As compared to yours.

Apparently John Kennedy's was Ireland

A Journey Home: John F. Kennedy in Ireland
March 17, 2006—September 15, 2007

A Journey Home John F. Kennedy in Ireland - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Museum

Birthers....lol.....

When normal people think 'horses' when they hear hoofbeats, Birthers think gay muslim communist unicorns.
Michelle Obama is absolutely disgusting. I don't know why any man would want to stick their dick in that ugly animal.

This is just a wild guess but it's possible it might maybe be that women have some value beyond something to "stick your dick in". Call me innovative.

And when someone's wife, says her husbands HOME COUNTRY IS KENYA, an intelligent person is lead to believe that person was BORN IN KENYA.... any questions?

Once again demonstrating that you have no clue what any intelligent person would believe.

When a Birther hears hoofbeats- he doesn't think 'horses'- he thinks ' must be gay, communist, muslim unicorns'

Oh look another President who thinks his home country is Ireland....
Ronald Reagan- speaking in Ireland:

And now thanks to you and the efforts of good people who have dug into the history of a poor immigrant family, I know at last whence I came. And this has given my soul a new contentment. And it is a joyous feeling. It is like coming home after a long journey.

Robert Frost, a renowned American poet, once said, "Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in." [Laughter] Well, it's been so long since my great-grandfather set out that you don't have to take me in. So, I'm certainly thankful for this wonderful homecoming today. I can't think of a place on the planet I would rather claim as my roots more than Ballyporeen, County Tipperary.

Reagan- home country apparently was Ireland.....

And when someone's wife, says her husbands HOME COUNTRY IS KENYA, an intelligent person is lead to believe that person was BORN IN KENYA.... any questions?

Once again demonstrating that you have no clue what any intelligent person would believe.

When a Birther hears hoofbeats- he doesn't think 'horses'- he thinks ' must be gay, communist, muslim unicorns'

Intelligent person....How would YOU know? Your head is filled with communist chum!

And now thanks to you and the efforts of good people who have dug into the history of a poor immigrant family, I know at last whence I came. And this has given my soul a new contentment. And it is a joyous feeling. It is like coming home after a long journey.

Robert Frost, a renowned American poet, once said, "Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in." [Laughter] Well, it's been so long since my great-grandfather set out that you don't have to take me in. So, I'm certainly thankful for this wonderful homecoming today. I can't think of a place on the planet I would rather claim as my roots more than Ballyporeen, County Tipperary.

Ironic eh? :p The Gipper and Barack from the same country ;)

249950-st-patricks-day.jpg

Vigilante CrusaderFrank HenryBHough :rofl:

original.jpg

Being proud of your HERITAGE is one thing, where is your home country is another.... This is the distinction between St. Patrick's day parade, other ETHNIC parades that celebrate ones ancestors , and Veterans, and 4th of July day parades.... Now go ahead and tell the forum, that THIS makes no sense, so I can berate your pea sized brain....again!

original.jpg

Being proud of your HERITAGE is one thing, where is your home country is another....

Because Reagan was white and Obama is a 'mulatto'?

Seems the Moooocher gave it all away a few years ago, but there seems to have been little follow up, I believe due to MONEY, POWER of the presidency, and a subversive, lapdog media, along with a FEARFUL Republican party who believes being called a BIRTHER and RACIST, is more important than getting to the truth! Here's the video, only 32 sec. long, but the question to you, and I pick out liberals in general....

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Now be HONEST, when someone says EXACTLY what she said, what do you THINK??

I fully expect to be called all sorts of things, so fire away, Ted Cruz, let me borrow his flame retardant suit! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I am American and my home country is America. My ancestors were from Russia, Poland and Ireland. However, I only see myself as an American! The only other way I designate my heritage is either Midwestern or Chicagoan!

Forum List

Back