What Is Your Gender?

I'm a hunky 19 year old Puerto Rican male, masquarading as a 50-something frustrated would-be grandma in Cleveland.

But don't tattle on me, please?

LOL.

*Winks*

Last edited:
Male, but my beer consumption is really tempting fate for a bad case of man boobs.

What prompted this? You realize anyone hiding who they are will just either lie in this thread or more likely skip it?

I am a Guy. Though when I made LCpl in the Marine Corps they had me down as a Woman Marine. I got the warrant changed and took it since they promoted me a month early.

( Back then Women Marines were identified with WM on some things. The warrant had my first name in the Female version rather then the Male version.)

What prompted this? You realize anyone hiding who they are will just either lie in this thread or more likely skip it?

I am a Guy. Though when I made LCpl in the Marine Corps they had me down as a Woman Marine. I got the warrant changed and took it since they promoted me a month early.

( Back then Women Marines were identified with WM on some things. The warrant had my first name in the Female version rather then the Male version.)

Awww, I can hear the cruel taunts from here RetiredGySgt, and I bet it's been a few years since that promotion, huh?

LOL.

Need a ♥ hug ♥?

Me sane.

Sometimes.

Sometimes insane.

But never Jane.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

female-symbol.png

Sorry Sherry, I am confused.

So you are mauve gender neutral being with a huge head?

If you must, call me slow. Many of my teachers did.

They are all dead now or eating apple sauce.

I always knew time was on my side.

Sorry Sherry, I am confused.

So you are mauve gender neutral being with a huge head?

If you must, call me slow. Many of my teachers did.

They are all dead now or eating apple sauce.

I always knew time was on my side.

Have another drink and it will start to make more sense.:lol: ;)

Forum List

Back