Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dilation and Extraction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
There are 7 basic types of abortion. There is the methotrexate & misoprostol, mifepristone and misoprostol, manual vacuum aspiration, aspiration, dilation & curettage, dilation and evacuation, and the dilation and extraction. I only advocate methotrexate & misoprostol and the mifepristone and misoprostol.

The other 5 types are extremely brutal and cruel to the baby. Yes. These do happen in the United States.

Here is a brief description of the 7 types of abortions:

Methotrexate & Misoprostol (MTX): a medical abortion procedure used up to the first seven weeks of pregnancy. This medication combination is not as commonly used in the U.S. with the availability of mifepristone, which works more effectively for this use.
Mifepristone and Misoprostol: a medical abortion procedure used up to the first seven to nine weeks of pregnancy. It can also be referred to as RU-486, the abortion pill, and mifeprex.
Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA): a procedure used as early as 3 -12 weeks since the last period. Considered less invasive with only a local anesthesia being used on the cervix.
Aspiration: a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate pregnancy up to 16 weeks from the last period. It can also be referred to as suction curettage, dilation and curettage (D & C) or vacuum aspiration.
Dilation & Curettage (D & C): a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate a pregnancy up to 16 weeks gestation. It is also referred to as suction curettage or vacuum aspiration.
Dilation & Evacuation (D & E): a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate a pregnancy after 16 weeks gestation.
Induction Abortion: a rarely done surgical procedure where salt water, urea, or potassium chloride is injected into the amniotic sac; prostaglandins are inserted into the vagina and pitocin is injected intravenously.
Dilation and Extraction: a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate a pregnancy after 21 weeks of gestation. This procedure is also known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion.

Uuummm...no horse in the race here. My daughter chose adoption when she found herself inadvertently impregnated. Fortunately, a nurse associated with our local Catholic services noticed my daughter's distress. I now have both the first, and second (intentional) granddaughter. Bless my daughter, she listened to "sage" parental advice that she become the best at whatever she chose. She chose "mother" and "wife".

There are 7 basic types of abortion. There is the methotrexate & misoprostol, mifepristone and misoprostol, manual vacuum aspiration, aspiration, dilation & curettage, dilation and evacuation, and the dilation and extraction. I only advocate methotrexate & misoprostol and the mifepristone and misoprostol.

The other 5 types are extremely brutal and cruel to the baby. Yes. These do happen in the United States.

Here is a brief description of the 7 types of abortions:

Methotrexate & Misoprostol (MTX): a medical abortion procedure used up to the first seven weeks of pregnancy. This medication combination is not as commonly used in the U.S. with the availability of mifepristone, which works more effectively for this use.
Mifepristone and Misoprostol: a medical abortion procedure used up to the first seven to nine weeks of pregnancy. It can also be referred to as RU-486, the abortion pill, and mifeprex.
Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA): a procedure used as early as 3 -12 weeks since the last period. Considered less invasive with only a local anesthesia being used on the cervix.
Aspiration: a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate pregnancy up to 16 weeks from the last period. It can also be referred to as suction curettage, dilation and curettage (D & C) or vacuum aspiration.
Dilation & Curettage (D & C): a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate a pregnancy up to 16 weeks gestation. It is also referred to as suction curettage or vacuum aspiration.
Dilation & Evacuation (D & E): a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate a pregnancy after 16 weeks gestation.
Induction Abortion: a rarely done surgical procedure where salt water, urea, or potassium chloride is injected into the amniotic sac; prostaglandins are inserted into the vagina and pitocin is injected intravenously.
Dilation and Extraction: a surgical abortion procedure used to terminate a pregnancy after 21 weeks of gestation. This procedure is also known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion.
Coat hangers and male holier than thou we know so much better attitudes. And lay of the religious shit. God kills more babies that abortion ever will in weirder and more painful ways.

This is great. A thread set aside where our most adamant male pro-abortion posters can openly fantasize about how they would like to see desperate women subjected to invasive procedures on their sexual organs.

I wanted to see what sorts of abortions you guys fantasize about. I know, the bloodier and the later term the better for you, eh?

Dots & Tox, doing their duty for the women...

JosefMengele.jpg

And having fun too!

Share this poll on other message boards. We have to educate the public about the different types of abortions that are out there.

Coat hangers and male holier than thou we know so much better attitudes. And lay of the religious shit. God kills more babies that abortion ever will in weirder and more painful ways.

That is a solid point. I don't like it but it's the truth.

I think abortion is the most barbaric thing "civilized" humans do, but who takes care of the unwanted kids?

Besides that, more often than not a conservative modest woman won't have an abortion since she's less like to fuck around in the first place, but she would also have serious misgivings about the abortion if well.... shit happened.

It's the self absorbed libturds that view their own lives as more important than that of a baby. They call it a consequence, people with a soul call it life. You can't have a real strong moral compass if you get a perfectly healthy baby sucked out of your womb because it's "just not a good time FOR ME" and I really prefer you not add to the gene pool at all.

That is a solid point. I don't like it but it's the truth.

I think abortion is the most barbaric thing "civilized" humans do, but who takes care of the unwanted kids?

Besides that, more often than not a conservative modest woman won't have an abortion since she's less like to fuck around in the first place, but she would also have serious misgivings about the abortion if well.... shit happened.

It's the self absorbed libturds that view their own lives as more important than that of a baby. They call it a consequence, people with a soul call it life. You can't have a real strong moral compass if you get a perfectly healthy baby sucked out of your womb because it's "just not a good time FOR ME" and I really prefer you not add to the gene pool at all.

Abortion isn't an antiseptic solution to bad choices and bad life styles. Plenty of people that have gotten abortions have guilt and regrets. It's not taken lightly, extinguishing life. Even if it's just a blob of protoplasmic cells. I accept abortion in the same way I accept the death penalty. Life is what we make it, GOD has nothing to do with it.

Abortion isn't an antiseptic solution to bad choices and bad life styles. Plenty of people that have gotten abortions have guilt and regrets. It's not taken lightly, extinguishing life. Even if it's just a blob of protoplasmic cells. I accept abortion in the same way I accept the death penalty. Life is what we make it, GOD has nothing to do with it.

Well said.

Taking life should not be taken lightly, nor should the recognition that after ( I dunno, I'm not a fucking biologist and I'm drunk) a heartbeat? Six Months, Six weeks,days hours....

For all the bullshit about "compromise" at what point is the Hitlery left going to allow democrooks with a soul to draw a line at a certain point and say "Give the kid a chance"? At what point will republicrats convince the Bible right that people fuck up and you gotta give a bitch a few months to get her shit together and make a choice.

At the end of it all, there is an individual human being in play here. The reason why I am so vehemently opposed to the Hitlery left, is because of their contempt for the individual.if favor of the collective.

Forum List

Back