What is your favorite Trump Quote

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.

May-be your the Fucking liar.
/——/ May be you could learn the difference between your and you’re.

Speaking of dummies, did you see Trump's report card? Did he ever say he was smart? Smarter than anyone else? Didn't Trump say that?
English D+
Intro to Management C-
Microeconomics C-
Managerial Finance C-
Statistics F

Fordham University.

This was his report card

Must have been too busy grabbing pussies

Bullshit.

You makes shit up and slander your betters.

Dumb fuck.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
At the same time he was bragging about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.

My favorite Trump quote is "Tell Vlad that after the election I'll have more flexibility."

Oh wait, that was Barry "Robert" Obamugabe...

/——-/ Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again: EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com

Thanks for verifying there was not “thousands and thousands" of people were cheering as that building was coming down.
/—-/ Thanks for verifying you’re a jackass.

Perhaps when you finally get back and finish your GED you will learn that the Gaza Strip is not part of New Jersey.

/—-/ I have a BS in Business and know where the Gaza Strip is, so now you have gone from no Muslims dancing, to some were to thousands were but not all in Jersey City you can now STFU. You were wrong.

Gator/Fawn (two socks, one hand) wasn't "wrong," he's lying through his fucking teeth. These Communists are lying fucks, they have no honor - not a shred.

:cuckoo:

His overall body of work since 2015 is prodigious. The man has said and tweeted so many ignorant, embarrassing, childish things that picking one runs the risk of depreciating the rest. We don't want to normalize this man, his words, his behaviors, or his temperament.

If I had to pick one at this moment though, I think the lowest he's gotten was "I like people who weren't captured". I think that one not only symbolizes what a lousy human being he is, but also set the stage for how consistently low his supporters would go in defending him.

Tell me, when Trump said that, had Open Borders McCain been real kind to him, or was he a total kunt, thus deserving of such a response?

The thing about Trump is that he fights back, which causes you to clutch your pearls and declare "oh well I never ..."

But we Americans actually LIKE having someone who will stand up to the leftist thugs and use the same sort of language against them as they use against America and Americans.

Trump has never attacked anyone who didn't attack him first.

And you fucking well know it.
Another great example of my point, thanks.

Well, if the blog, NJ.COM said it, it must be true! Although it is hard to imagine that, since none of us knew exactly WHO was attacking us until the next day.

They have more credibility that Snopes or CNN, that's for damned sure.

Damned sure not! Jabuz fuk, there are over 25 pages of shit sites like that.
upload_2019-8-1_5-58-3.png

Fucking liar.

May-be your the Fucking liar.
/——/ May be you could learn the difference between your and you’re.

Speaking of dummies, did you see Trump's report card? Did he ever say he was smart? Smarter than anyone else? Didn't Trump say that?
English D+
Intro to Management C-
Microeconomics C-
Managerial Finance C-
Statistics F

Fordham University.

This was his report card

Must have been too busy grabbing pussies

Bullshit.

You makes shit up and slander your betters.

Dumb fuck.
That’s his report card!

Not like Obama’s fake birth certificate that trump referenced

A local deli is now serving a Trump sandwich .... It comes on white bread .... is full of baloney .... smothered with Russian dressing ... and comes with a small pickle.

What's their address and phone number?
Holyfuck, boobtoob... it was a joke.

Riiight. So in other words, more bulshit like every other thing you claim.
Come on tooby, you knew it was a joke, right?

A local deli is now serving a Trump sandwich .... It comes on white bread .... is full of baloney .... smothered with Russian dressing ... and comes with a small pickle.

What's their address and phone number?
Holyfuck, boobtoob... it was a joke.

My favorite Trump quotes

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

On the Dr Oz show, September 2016

After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.” According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.

Poor TDS Tards, none of that changes the fact that Trump is president, will finish his term then get reelected to 8 years, and is kicking ass in getting stuff done for americans that none of your democrats like Obama or Carter can hold a candlestick too. So I DO understand your need to try to mock him any way you can. It makes your little hearts feel better. :itsok:

And yes, it really sucks his kids are better looking than your wife or kids will EVER look!

His overall body of work since 2015 is prodigious. The man has said and tweeted so many ignorant, embarrassing, childish things that picking one runs the risk of depreciating the rest. We don't want to normalize this man, his words, his behaviors, or his temperament.

If I had to pick one at this moment though, I think the lowest he's gotten was "I like people who weren't captured". I think that one not only symbolizes what a lousy human being he is, but also set the stage for how consistently low his supporters would go in defending him.

Tell me, when Trump said that, had Open Borders McCain been real kind to him, or was he a total kunt, thus deserving of such a response?

The thing about Trump is that he fights back, which causes you to clutch your pearls and declare "oh well I never ..."

But we Americans actually LIKE having someone who will stand up to the leftist thugs and use the same sort of language against them as they use against America and Americans.

Trump has never attacked anyone who didn't attack him first.

And you fucking well know it.
Another great example of my point, thanks.

If you really think that, sad....

Well, if the blog, NJ.COM said it, it must be true! Although it is hard to imagine that, since none of us knew exactly WHO was attacking us until the next day.

They have more credibility that Snopes or CNN, that's for damned sure.

Damned sure not! Jabuz fuk, there are over 25 pages of shit sites like that. View attachment 272210

What do you think your meme proves?

You fucking Stalinists are dumb as rocks....

No, not for the rich but for everyone. That is a fact.
But it's not a fact. People are still not making what they were making in the 90's. Sorry, you want to lower the bar.

Trump Gave Americans a Massive Tax Cut. Few Are Noticing

Five Good Reasons It Doesn't Feel Like The Trump Tax Cut Benefited You

First, many people will technically have lower taxes, but the cuts are so tiny for most that they are hardly noticeable. The Tax Policy Center estimates the 60% of Americans at the lower end of the income distribution will have federal tax savings of less than $1,000. Also, most people believe the tax cuts didn’t benefit people like them but only the very wealthy. They are right. Those in the top 1% save $51,000.

Second, as Forbes contributor Howard Gleckman explained, the tax changes affected withholding through increases in the standard deduction and other provisions, especially the limit on deductibility of state and local taxes (SALT). But many taxpayers didn’t change their withholding allowances, so they may not have withheld the correct amounts in each time period. This means their tax refund is smaller than expected. The smaller-than-expected refund could be feeding a perception that taxes have increased even when they fell slightly.

Third, most Americans perceive the Trump tax cuts didn't benefit them because the highest income groups benefited the most . This is not only because of the rate changes, but because the drop in corporate taxes and rise in corporate profits ended up as higher incomes for the wealthiest households. The biggest winners in the Trump tax cuts were corporations and the households that get income from corporate profits—that is, the very wealthiest Americans. The top corporate income tax rate dropped by almost 40%, from 35% to 21%. And that cut is permanent, while the household rate cuts expire after 2025. The imbalance between household and corporate benefits is unpopular, with 62% of Americans saying it bothers them “a lot” that “some corporations don’t pay their fair share.” Even 42% of Republicans are bothered “a lot” about this.

Fourth, most Americans might doubt they benefited from the Trump tax reform because they believe the tax cuts are causing big deficits they will have to pay for sooner or later. Forbes contributor Chuck Jones showed the tax cuts were largely responsible for a 17% increase in the federal deficit last fiscal year. The Congressional Budget Office(CBO) estimates that deficits will average 4.4% of GDP between now and 2029, much higher than the average 2.9% from the previous fifty years. And federal debt—growing every year with the deficits—will reach an estimated 93% of GDP by 2029 (as CBO notes, this would be “a larger amount than at any time since just after World War II.”

Fifth, most Americans might think they didn’t benefit from the Trump tax cuts because the cuts aren’t just an economic issue—they are political. Pew Research found that the two parties increasingly disagree about whether taxes are fair—64% of Republicans think so, but only 32% of Democrats agree. That’s the biggest gap since Pew began asking this question over twenty years ago.

Democratic presidential candidates are reading the polling data and are attacking the tax cuts as unfair. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to increase the estate tax. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is proposing revisions to benefit lower- and middle-income households. And Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) advocates a wealth tax on the super-rich. You know something is changing politically when a billionaire, in this case hedge fund manager Ray Dalio, says capitalism is unfair and the president should declare inequality a national emergency.

Bottom line: People aren’t feeling a benefit from the tax bill. And feelings matter in politics. Bill Clinton won the presidency with a theme of “It’s the economy, stupid,” while incumbent George H.W. Bush correctly noted (in vain) that the economic recession technically ended over a year before the 1992 election. But voters didn’t feel a recovery and voted to make a change. If the economy slows or stumbles, President Donald Trump may be vulnerable to similar voter feelings, even if most people technically got a small benefit from the tax bill.

Reality never agrees with you or your bull shit. Watch and learn moron. You’ll be screaming impotently at the sky AGAIN in 2020.

Hey, as long as I'm still making 6 figures I'll survive.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020. I just wonder why poor people like you are voting for him. He's not made America great for blue collar or the poor. In fact Republican policies will make them poorer. Cut their social security and medicare, medicaid, Obamacare, raise their taxes to pay for tax breaks for millionaires.

Wow! ignorant of the facts AND a liar? Good luck with that.

Why can't you imagine I make 6 figures because you make $40K a year? Why do you vote Republican then?

Sure you do.

But it's not a fact. People are still not making what they were making in the 90's. Sorry, you want to lower the bar.

Trump Gave Americans a Massive Tax Cut. Few Are Noticing

Five Good Reasons It Doesn't Feel Like The Trump Tax Cut Benefited You

First, many people will technically have lower taxes, but the cuts are so tiny for most that they are hardly noticeable. The Tax Policy Center estimates the 60% of Americans at the lower end of the income distribution will have federal tax savings of less than $1,000. Also, most people believe the tax cuts didn’t benefit people like them but only the very wealthy. They are right. Those in the top 1% save $51,000.

Second, as Forbes contributor Howard Gleckman explained, the tax changes affected withholding through increases in the standard deduction and other provisions, especially the limit on deductibility of state and local taxes (SALT). But many taxpayers didn’t change their withholding allowances, so they may not have withheld the correct amounts in each time period. This means their tax refund is smaller than expected. The smaller-than-expected refund could be feeding a perception that taxes have increased even when they fell slightly.

Third, most Americans perceive the Trump tax cuts didn't benefit them because the highest income groups benefited the most . This is not only because of the rate changes, but because the drop in corporate taxes and rise in corporate profits ended up as higher incomes for the wealthiest households. The biggest winners in the Trump tax cuts were corporations and the households that get income from corporate profits—that is, the very wealthiest Americans. The top corporate income tax rate dropped by almost 40%, from 35% to 21%. And that cut is permanent, while the household rate cuts expire after 2025. The imbalance between household and corporate benefits is unpopular, with 62% of Americans saying it bothers them “a lot” that “some corporations don’t pay their fair share.” Even 42% of Republicans are bothered “a lot” about this.

Fourth, most Americans might doubt they benefited from the Trump tax reform because they believe the tax cuts are causing big deficits they will have to pay for sooner or later. Forbes contributor Chuck Jones showed the tax cuts were largely responsible for a 17% increase in the federal deficit last fiscal year. The Congressional Budget Office(CBO) estimates that deficits will average 4.4% of GDP between now and 2029, much higher than the average 2.9% from the previous fifty years. And federal debt—growing every year with the deficits—will reach an estimated 93% of GDP by 2029 (as CBO notes, this would be “a larger amount than at any time since just after World War II.”

Fifth, most Americans might think they didn’t benefit from the Trump tax cuts because the cuts aren’t just an economic issue—they are political. Pew Research found that the two parties increasingly disagree about whether taxes are fair—64% of Republicans think so, but only 32% of Democrats agree. That’s the biggest gap since Pew began asking this question over twenty years ago.

Democratic presidential candidates are reading the polling data and are attacking the tax cuts as unfair. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to increase the estate tax. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is proposing revisions to benefit lower- and middle-income households. And Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) advocates a wealth tax on the super-rich. You know something is changing politically when a billionaire, in this case hedge fund manager Ray Dalio, says capitalism is unfair and the president should declare inequality a national emergency.

Bottom line: People aren’t feeling a benefit from the tax bill. And feelings matter in politics. Bill Clinton won the presidency with a theme of “It’s the economy, stupid,” while incumbent George H.W. Bush correctly noted (in vain) that the economic recession technically ended over a year before the 1992 election. But voters didn’t feel a recovery and voted to make a change. If the economy slows or stumbles, President Donald Trump may be vulnerable to similar voter feelings, even if most people technically got a small benefit from the tax bill.

Reality never agrees with you or your bull shit. Watch and learn moron. You’ll be screaming impotently at the sky AGAIN in 2020.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020. I just wonder why poor people like you are voting for him. He's not made America great for blue collar or the poor. In fact Republican policies will make them poorer. Cut their social security and medicare, medicaid, Obamacare, raise their taxes to pay for tax breaks for millionaires.

Why can't you imagine I make 6 figures because you make $40K a year? Why do you vote Republican then?

Sure you do.

I made almost $90K last year at my real job and on the side I'm a pharma rep, if you know what I mean, and I make about $20,000 a year doing that. That's tax free. So you do the math. The fact is, I do make 6 figures.

I know it's hard for you to believe because no one who does what you do makes that kind of money. Maybe you should have chosen a better profession.

What is it you do again? I'm in sales. $65K salary plus commission. Pretty good for a liberal huh? I guess we don't all vote to get handouts. Hard to believe? That's because you are a brainwashed broke ass twat.

Sure you do.

I made almost $90K last year at my real job and on the side I'm a pharma rep, if you know what I mean, and I make about $20,000 a year doing that. That's tax free. So you do the math. The fact is, I do make 6 figures.

I know it's hard for you to believe because no one who does what you do makes that kind of money. Maybe you should have chosen a better profession.

What is it you do again? I'm in sales. $65K salary plus commission. Pretty good for a liberal huh? I guess we don't all vote to get handouts. Hard to believe? That's because you are a brainwashed broke ass twat.

You are proven to be an idiot and a liar. You actually think anyone is going to believe your bull shit? Lol, piss off loser.

Sure you do.

You are proven to be an idiot and a liar. You actually think anyone is going to believe your bull shit? Lol, piss off loser.

Who cares what you say. Based on your stories about voting for Jimmy Carter, you'll be dead and buried soon enough.

so many...SO many to choose from, but i did manage to wheedle them down to a few very select ones...

' no collusion '

' we'll see what happens... '

but my all time fave hasta be:

giphy.gif
:113:

Forum List

Back