What is your English vocabularly

Quizfreak - What Is Your English Vocabulary IQ

I only got 11 of 12, but that still rates as an English champion. OK.
10 for me. What's a blivet, Jake?
220px-Poiuyt.svg.png

• Banned
blivet
Ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. A situation so vile no matter how well you deal with it you will still get dirty.
He bailed on that new project schedule - he knew it was a blivet, and tossed it my way.

A blivet is any quantity of shit in a paper bag large enough to hold it. It's wot we used to throw off the balcony in the twenty-five cent Saturday Afternoon matinees in the decrepit theater where they didn't turn on the lights so you wouldn't see the rats chewing on the spilled popcorn.

Nobody who had been there even once before ever sat in the orchestra seats.

But I can guess at somebody who might.

A blivet is any quantity of shit in a paper bag large enough to hold it. It's wot we used to throw off the balcony in the twenty-five cent Saturday Afternoon matinees in the decrepit theater where they didn't turn on the lights so you wouldn't see the rats chewing on the spilled popcorn.

Nobody who had been there even once before ever sat in the orchestra seats.

But I can guess at somebody who might.
Urban dictionary.....

I love language. Colloquialisms are the best.

My fave evah!!!

I was working the Forgotten Rebels at Larry's Hideaway and this Brit agent who had come out to see the band said....and I kid you not..

"I'm like to go outside and suck a fag. Any one with me?"

OMG! :lmao: Even the most hard core had to break it to him that he should never ever refer to a cigarette like that again.

I love language. Colloquialisms are the best.

My fave evah!!!

I was working the Forgotten Rebels at Larry's Hideaway and this Brit agent who had come out to see the band said....and I kid you not..

"I'm like to go outside and suck a fag. Any one with me?"

OMG! :lmao: Even the most hard core had to break it to him that he should never ever refer to a cigarette like that again.
What about the Brit term, "Knock her up?"

Forum List

Back