What is your concept of freedom?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The term freedom is not defined by a worldwide court or something. Eveybody has his own concept of freedom. So the opinions my vary. For some its freedom to have a big
variety of products, for some it is social security and for some its a society that is led by his religion. etc

So what is freedom in your opinion?

You will never go wrong in the right wing echo chamber if you say whatever Barack Obama does, freedom is the opposite of that.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
My concept of freedom is having the ability to live your life the way that the Lord wants you to and not how someone else thinks that you should. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The term freedom is not defined by a worldwide court or something. Eveybody has his own concept of freedom. So the opinions my vary. For some its freedom to have a big
variety of products, for some it is social security and for some its a society that is led by his religion. etc

So what is freedom in your opinion?

Freedom is the ability to do whatever you wish that does not force harm on anyone else.

Social security is the opposite of freedom. Social security is sacrificing freedom for comfort and safety.

A society led by someone else's religion is also the opposite of freedom. That is forcing me to obey YOUR God.

To "have a big variety of products" is not freedom, either. That is a by-product of freedom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back