What is you personal attitude to gay marriage?

Homosexual marriage is simply a way to fuck the parents of the douchebags involved. Nobody gives a shit and most find it bizarre a "progressive" like homos and lesbians would indugle in a "regressive" concept like marriage, but money talks to fags too apparently.

The issue is extremely interesting to me. Please answer the following questions:
1.Are you against gay marriage?
2.Are you gay/straight/bisexual?
3.What country or state do you live in?
Let's see the result of such inquiry.
gay-marriage-cartoon-weyant-495x375.jpg

1. No
2. No
3. PA

What is you personal attitude to gay marriage?

I don't want to even consider one, it would make me very unhappy. Therefore I plan to never engage in one.

The issue is extremely interesting to me. Please answer the following questions:

1. Only for me. Anyone else can marry whomever they want as long as everyone are consensual adults.
2. Straight
3. Florida

Last edited:
None of my business.

Although that it freaks out and pisses off conservatards is most entertaining.

I live in Maryland, senior citizen, white, married

I think two consenting adults, whatever their sexual preferences, should be allowed to marry and share all of the personal and legal benefits that result.
Marriage has always been between member of the opposite sex, even if numbers varied in different cultures.

I am all for civil contracts between any number of consenting adults, for the acquisition of personal and legal benefits and rights, but calling it marriage is no more right than calling a cat a dog.

I'm against it. It forces insurance companies to cover spouses when gays do much better financially than heteros because most male female marriages lead to the most expensive thing(s) you ever have. Same for tax benefits, etc. I see no rational reason to deny three or more people to marry if we are going to have legal homosexual marriages so I want the government to get out of the marriage business altogether.

Draw up a contract and marry your dog if you want.
Just call it a contract, not a marriage, and I am happy.

Not that I find it anything to worry about personally, but stupid is stupid.

Let's see the result of such inquiry.

1. I'm against gay LIFE so I'm definitely against gay marriage.

2. Straight, White, Male.

3. Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA.

I'm against it. It forces insurance companies to cover spouses when gays do much better financially than heteros because most male female marriages lead to the most expensive thing(s) you ever have. Same for tax benefits, etc. I see no rational reason to deny three or more people to marry if we are going to have legal homosexual marriages so I want the government to get out of the marriage business altogether.

South Park's "Follow That Egg" episode was along these lines. Colorado governor suggesting a compromise, "Instead of 'marriage' how about 'butt buddies?' So instead of having and being husbands, you're butt buddies?'" :)

I don't care what it's called but people should make their own legal arrangements and government strikes the word marriage out of its' dictionary.

They forced health insurance companies to do that years ago here, they made it illegal to use the words 'wife, husband, marriage and divorce'. Time for them to follow their own rules.

I don't care what it's called but people should make their own legal arrangements and government strikes the word marriage out of its' dictionary.

They forced health insurance companies to do that years ago here, they made it illegal to use the words 'wife, husband, marriage and divorce'. Time for them to follow their own rules.
they normally ask about spouses....

South Park's "Follow That Egg" episode was along these lines. Colorado governor suggesting a compromise, "Instead of 'marriage' how about 'butt buddies?' So instead of having and being husbands, you're butt buddies?'" :)
I don't watch South Park.

That would settle the issue.

Marriage should only be a religious rite.

I don't watch South Park.

Explains why you offer up stupid suggestions. :)

That would settle the issue.

Marriage should only be a religious rite.
I'm not wild about marriage in the first place...

"What is you personal attitude to gay marriage?"

As a fact of law there is no such thing as 'gay marriage.'

Each of the 50 states has only one marriage law that can accommodate two equal adult and consenting partners who are not related to each other in a marriage contrace, same- or opposite-sex.

Forum List

Back