What is wrong with this picture?

So does building freeways or bridges. Do you seriously think your inane one-liners convince anyone of anything other than your boring repetitiveness?
Do you seriously believe your asinine inquiries presents a deep well thought through response? For the record I don't like eminent domain for any reason- nor do I like thugs, no matter how they dress- I *understand* why it exists but I can't understand why idiots think a wall will do anything towards stopping migration - does breaching a wall make it more criminal? LOL- repetitively boring is the constant, incessant crap haters of Liberty use. Haters of Liberty believe they are somehow better than others- that is not only boring, it's highly offensive and often leads to immoral action- it's anti American to restrict Liberty using hyperbole and selling fear to achieve it exacerbates it-

I don't like eminent domain for any reason

If that is your position, why selectively apply it only to the border wall? Is that because your other arguments against it are so weak?

P.S. The vast majority of land owners on the southern border are in favor of building a wall, so even your carping about eminent domain fails.

Forum List

Back