anyone here familiar with (or watch regularly) Bloomberg news?!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I watched this on a TV that was not my own. I barely knew this station existed, though we heard about Bloomberg recently when he ran for president.

So yeh, I got the distinct impression this station leans lib (at least leans). So... there goes my interest in Bberg

They were interviewing Jane Goodall recently. .. the chimp woman who is supposed to have said that we need to get rid of humans or something along those lines because they mess up the earth. I'll find the exact quote.

Well, what's stopping you, Ms Goodall, from being the first to exit Earth to save it? I mean, really, what's stopping you?

The old bitch (90) will hang onto life like Ginsberg.
well, Ginsberg has left us, so

we need not despair

In the Bberg interview, she didn't mention her population reduction ideas but I heard about them from ... well, I need to look this up but I don't pay attn to bad sources

I watched this on a TV that was not my own. I barely knew this station existed, though we heard about Bloomberg recently when he ran for president.

So yeh, I got the distinct impression this station leans lib (at least leans). So... there goes my interest in Bberg

They were interviewing Jane Goodall recently. .. the chimp woman who is supposed to have said that we need to get rid of humans or something along those lines because they mess up the earth. I'll find the exact quote.

Well, what's stopping you, Ms Goodall, from being the first to exit Earth to save it? I mean, really, what's stopping you?
You don't read deeply at all, do you? I bet you follow Joel Osteen.

here it is

She said that we wouldn't have all these global problems if 94% of us didn't exist.

So again, why doesn't she do the world a favor and end her own life?

hypocrite city

Forum List

Back