Zone1 What Is White..?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Having delved into the Asian Sphere... It became quickly apparent that many of these Asian women are visibly, and demonstrably "Whiter" than my Anglo self. So..? What is this "Whiteness" of which some speak..?

Having delved into the Asian Sphere... It became quickly apparent that many of these Asian women are visibly, and demonstrably "Whiter" than my Anglo self. So..? What is this "Whiteness" of which some speak..?

Ditto. My Asian in-laws were just as white as I.

Mostly, White is defined as being of European descent..but it's also a cultural thing...Obama was whiter than Eminem, for example~

From a scientific perspective
White is all colors mixed together. All light frequencies bounce off an object that appears white.

Forum List

Back