What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Donald the Chump hasn't given us anything of substance to tell us what he would do as president.

Maybe his economic plan is to insult other countries, and when they respond to the insult, sue them for 500 million.

The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.

His net worth should tell you what he could do for an economy.

Why would his net worth tell me anything about what he could do for the economy? It tells me nothing, what does it tell you?

He can manage money. Something the lackies in our government can't, or won't do. We all complain that nobody wants to pay down the national debt, and Donald Trump has been in the business of money for the past three or so decades. His personality suggests to me he doesn't play around. He's unremorseful and aggressive, very shameless indeed. On the flipside he can be quite honorable. He isn't afraid of anybody.

Going after someone's military career is a bit much, but in my mind, when you throw the first punch and miss like McCain did, expect to be punched squarely in the face. Trump isn't someone who will take insults lying down.

Moreover, a lot of presidents after Reagan had increasingly liquefied spinal columns, if you get my drift. I'm thinking Trump's actual, and very noticeable, experience in business could be an asset in bringing the debt down. That (by "that" I mean the debt) is a major issue for you, correct?

He has very aggressive stances on illegal immigration. Simply because I believe he is witnessing the damage it is doing in whatever markets he's involved in at the moment. If he can bring back jobs to actual, legal, American citizens, that would do wonders for our economy.

To be quite honest, I don't think he wants to present his "plans" until the debates, where he will be forced to go on point. I don't vote for anyone who doesn't have plans either, but at this point... judgement is best reserved...

The Leftists are simply lying when the claim concern about one issue or another as espoused by the other side.

After all.....their icon won this:
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

...so they really don't care what the candidate promises....as long as he has a 'D' after his name.

Or....they'll simply lie about it:

images

Northeastern Illinois University

I love it when the clueless and Causeless Right has no Thing but fallacy to work with. My new "strategy" is to simply manufacture more propaganda and rhetoric since I know the Right has nothing but monosyllable words to work with in multisyllable word arguments.

Any talks of bonuses for the People, yet?

When is the right going to realize they are the stockholders of the Capital Right.

You make absolutely no motherfuckingsensewhatsoever.

He's Canadian, you know

Oh, 'nuff said. Probably high 24/7.
How is a hard work ethic even valued under Capitalism when unearned income is Taxed less than Earned Income.

Hey- leave the Kennedys out of this!!!

The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.

If it is anything different than the current economic policy then it wouldn't be coming from the communist manifesto.

I love it when the clueless and Causeless Right has no Thing but fallacy to work with. My new "strategy" is to simply manufacture more propaganda and rhetoric since I know the Right has nothing but monosyllable words to work with in multisyllable word arguments.

What's the fallacy about which you're whining, dope?

Don't be afraid to be articulate.

Why would his net worth tell me anything about what he could do for the economy? It tells me nothing, what does it tell you?

He can manage money. Something the lackies in our government can't, or won't do. We all complain that nobody wants to pay down the national debt, and Donald Trump has been in the business of money for the past three or so decades. His personality suggests to me he doesn't play around. He's unremorseful and aggressive, very shameless indeed. On the flipside he can be quite honorable. He isn't afraid of anybody.

Going after someone's military career is a bit much, but in my mind, when you throw the first punch and miss like McCain did, expect to be punched squarely in the face. Trump isn't someone who will take insults lying down.

Moreover, a lot of presidents after Reagan had increasingly liquefied spinal columns, if you get my drift. I'm thinking Trump's actual, and very noticeable, experience in business could be an asset in bringing the debt down. That (by "that" I mean the debt) is a major issue for you, correct?

He has very aggressive stances on illegal immigration. Simply because I believe he is witnessing the damage it is doing in whatever markets he's involved in at the moment. If he can bring back jobs to actual, legal, American citizens, that would do wonders for our economy.

To be quite honest, I don't think he wants to present his "plans" until the debates, where he will be forced to go on point. I don't vote for anyone who doesn't have plans either, but at this point... judgement is best reserved...

The Leftists are simply lying when the claim concern about one issue or another as espoused by the other side.

...so they really don't care what the candidate promises....as long as he has a 'D' after his name.

images

What politifact called Obama's lie of the year was 97% true.

Politifact has a category 'mostly true'. A statement that is 97% true is mostly true.

Trump has tapped into the anger and rage of the uneducated fearful old white people who are waiting for the 1950's to return, no real solutions just rage

images

What politifact called Obama's lie of the year was 97% true.

Politifact has a category 'mostly true'. A statement that is 97% true is mostly true.

So......Obama must have been lying when he apologized for the lie, huh?

"Boiling down the complicated health care law to a soundbite proved treacherous, even for its promoter-in-chief. Obama and his team made matters worse, suggesting they had been misunderstood all along. The stunning political uproar led to this: a rare presidential apology."

I know it's no news....but I caught you in another lie, huh, NYLiar?

Ok. Who is working the hardest and who wants a tax break while being wealthy.

Any bonuses in it for the People, yet.

Ok. Who is working the hardest and who wants a tax break while being wealthy.

Any bonuses in it for the People, yet.

Well....we've learned two things from your posts:
1. There really is no 'fallacy' that you could point to..
2. You really are a dope.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Only the Right is cognitively dissonant enough to blame the least wealthy who vote the least.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Only the Right is cognitively dissonant enough to blame the least wealthy who vote the least.

So you're retracting this: "I love it when the clueless and Causeless Right has no Thing but fallacy to work with."

Perhaps you're ready to admit that had FDR not invaded the private economy via GSE's Fannie (and subsequently Freddy) there would never have been a mortgage meltdown.

Democrat policies caused it, didn't they.

Last edited:

― Benjamin Franklin

So you're retracting this: "I love it when the clueless and Causeless Right has no Thing but fallacy to work with."

Perhaps you're ready to admit that had FDR not invaded the private economy via GSE's Fannie (and subsequently Freddy) there would never have been a mortgage meltdown.

Citation please, Person on the Right.

Why do the wealthiest need even more money to allegedly create jobs?

IN 1985, THE FORBES 400 were worth $221 billion combined. Today, they’re worth $1.13 trillion—more than the GDP of Canada.

THERE’VE BEEN FEW new additions to the Forbes 400. The median household income has also stagnated—at around $44,000.

AMONG THE FORBES 400 who gave to a 2004 presidential campaign, 72% gave to Bush.

IN 2005, there were 9 million American millionaires, a 62% increase since 2002.

IN 2005, 25.7 million Americans received food stamps, a 49% increase since 2000.

ONLY ESTATES worth more than $1.5 million are taxed. That’s less than 1% of all estates. Still, repealing the estate tax will cost the government at least $55 billion a year.

.... Source: A Look at the Numbers How the Rich Get Richer Mother Jones

― Benjamin Franklin

IN 1985, THE FORBES 400 were worth $221 billion combined. Today, they’re worth $1.13 trillion—more than the GDP of Canada.

THERE’VE BEEN FEW new additions to the Forbes 400. The median household income has also stagnated—at around $44,000.

AMONG THE FORBES 400 who gave to a 2004 presidential campaign, 72% gave to Bush.

IN 2005, 25.7 million Americans received food stamps, a 49% increase since 2000.

ONLY ESTATES worth more than $1.5 million are taxed. That’s less than 1% of all estates. Still, repealing the estate tax will cost the government at least $55 billion a year.

Well???

― Benjamin Franklin

Well???
Still no relevant answer as to why the wealthiest in the US, who are "worth more than Canada" need even more money to create more jobs.

oh; and, citation, please.

Forum List

Back