What is the worst thing you've ever done?

1. I cheated on my ex.

2. I've been too honest with people - to the point of rudeness (but then that's debatable where does honesty stop and rudeness begins).

3. I didn't call my mother for a year. Because I was pissed at her. But that was long time ago. Water under the bridge.

one of the worst thing I have done to anyone else.. I was camping and this family of greasy rednecks was camping near by.. they played the same country music over and over.. got shit faced everyday.. yelled and swore at each other and the kids.. got in fights with each other..I knew they were leaving and as the slept off their hang overs I got my revenge.. I took my morning catch of dozen fish and stuck them up in the wheel wells of their trudk and in the spaces bettween the camper and truck bed.. all kinds of places that would be next to impossinle to reach... later.. I waved goodbye as they drove off in the blazing august sun on the rest of their vacation....

Last edited:
OK... I'll give ya a little taste... back when I lived in Vegas a friend of mine and I came home to our apartment late at night, early in the morning, take your pick, all liquored up from the all night bars in Vegas, and I was driving around the street in front of my apartments and then through the back parking lot and back around the front street again like I was in the Daytona 500, all while my friend was hanging out the passenger window shooting everything in sight with a Co2 powered BB gun pistol. I finally came in to park in a four wheel drift, jumped the parking block and sent about a foot and half of the front of my 1974 Pontiac, Grand Prix through the wall into her bedroom knocking her out of bed. After realizing I couldn't park my car like that, I backed out, drove around the block, stopped and wiped the dust off the front of the car and came back and parked in front of my apartment right next to hers but in front.

Long story short, some little kid had witnessed the whole thing but when the cops showed up vowed it was a different car. I flipped the kid a $20 and made his day. Turns out he was a Dukes of Hazard fan and loved the whole thing. "That was COOOL" he'd said with a huge smile.

Last edited:
OK... I'll give ya a little taste... back when I lived in Vegas a friend of mine and I came home to our apartment late at night, early in the morning, take your pick, all liquored up from the all night bars in Vegas, and I was driving around the street in front of my apartments and then through the back parking lot and back around the front street again like I was in the Daytona 500, all while my friend was hanging out the passenger window shooting everything in sight with a Co2 powered BB gun pistol. I finally came in to park in a four wheel drift, jumped the parking block and sent about a foot and half of the front of my 1974 Pontiac, Grand Prix through the wall into her bedroom knocking her out of bed. After realizing I couldn't park my car like that, I backed out, drove around the block, stopped and wiped the dust off the front of the car and came back and parked in front of my apartment right next to hers but in front.

Long story short, some little kid had witnessed the whole thing but when the cops showed up vowed it was a different car. I flipped the kid a $20 and made his day. Turns out he was a Dukes of Hazard fan and loved the whole thing. "That was COOOL" he'd said with a huge smile.

You mentioned knocking a woman out of her bed with your car ... did you at least make sure she was ok?

I've done plenty of horrible things and believe me, I'm not looking forward to answering for them....when I'm judged by God.

All I can do on earth is repent and do my very best to keep from continuing to do horrible things anymore.

But sorry, I don't see laying it all out there on an internet board as repentance. I just see it as an avenue to draw more hatred and ridicule on myself and I don't see the value in that at all.

Though it's certainly entertaining and at times painful to see others do it.

I will admit to trying to kill both of my husbands. Sorry, I don't take being physically attacked well. The first one I had him in my sights and if the kids hadn't come out of their bedrooms and been there watching, I would have done it. Thank God I didn't. I did tell him to get the hell out of the house and stay out until the cops arrived, which thankfully he did, because he knew if he didn't I'd nail him.

The second one, I pray daily for forgiveness and a softening of the heart because I still wish he'd die, and actually regret I couldn't load the shotgun fast enough to keep him from getting it from me. I feel bad about that.

One of many reasons I no longer consider marriage an option.

Those aren't the worst of the horrible things I've done (at least I know they were horrible, in my own heart...I don't know or care how others would judge them), but that's all I'm copping to, since I've already copped to them anyway.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Footnote...in neither incident did the cops take the guns from the house. I think they regretted I didn't nail the fuckers, too.

A few decades ago we all decided to go cliff jumping into a local lake. One wuss said he couldn't swim so couldn't do it.:eusa_hand:
I asked why he couldn't swim and he said his dad never taught him 'cuz he couldn't either.:cuckoo:
That's about the time my foot went into his abdomen, a roll back, and off he went. Cowboy boots and all ! 35 feet or so to the water.
Guess what ? He could swim after all !:clap2:
Poor guy.:evil:

A few decades ago we all decided to go cliff jumping into a local lake. One wuss said he couldn't swim so couldn't do it.:eusa_hand:
I asked why he couldn't swim and he said his dad never taught him 'cuz he couldn't either.:cuckoo:
That's about the time my foot went into his abdomen, a roll back, and off he went. Cowboy boots and all ! 35 feet or so to the water.
Guess what ? He could swim after all !:clap2:
Poor guy.:evil:

What an asshole. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back