What is the worst thing you've ever done?

It's so hard to pick just one.

I kept people from being hired, and fired others, because I didn't like them. Of course, the reason I didn't like them was because they were piss poor employees.

Once I was young and stupid and cheated on a very good man. At least it wasn't with his best friend or anything, but it was still a horrible experience for everyone involved.

Anybody got the intestinal fortitude to honestly answer that question?

I'm just a bystander here...but I'm noticing that 3 of the 9 posts are written by MM; however, he has not even made an attempt to share the worst thing that he has ever done.

More stupid then worst was free style climbing in North Cheyenne Canyon stoned on acid.

I didn't ask what the stupidest thing you've ever done was.
I bet you've done something pretty bad and you don't want to admit it.
You're intestinal fortitude is lacking.

I'm just a bystander here...but I'm noticing that 3 of the 9 posts are written by MM; however, he has not even made an attempt to share the worst thing that he has ever done.

Not yet.
I asked the question.
You gonna share?

Worst thing I've ever done was to give out my real phone number (instead of that of the Italian restaurant down the street) to my soon to be husband and then ex-husband when he asked for it.

Not yet.
I asked the question.
You gonna share?

I have nothing to share...except for the fact that you are calling out others and claiming that they have no intestinal fortitude if they don't answer a question that you yourself don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer.

Forum List

Back