What is the worst thing you've ever done?

Worst thing I did to a stranger - from MY perspective, of course - was to steal a 69 cent processed brownie from his store after a night at a bar while in college. I felt bad and went back the next day to give him the money.

Last edited:
I have nothing to share...except for the fact that you are calling out others and claiming that they have no intestinal fortitude if they don't answer a question that you yourself don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer.

Trust me, I have the intestinal fortitude, and I will answer my own question.
I'm just getting a feel for what people think is the worst before I share my evil deed.

You trying to make a point, Dracubert?:eusa_eh:

Wouldn't want to meet you on the opposite side of a battlefield is all. You think just one thought of one of your exes and you'd go all Rambo on me. :eek:

I have nothing to share...except for the fact that you are calling out others and claiming that they have no intestinal fortitude if they don't answer a question that you yourself don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer.

Trust me, I have the intestinal fortitude, and I will answer my own question.
I'm just getting a feel for what people think is the worst before I share my evil deed.

Okay...great.

The worst thing that I have ever done was to place my child in the bottom of a large mylar balloon and let him fly...but when questioned, lie about it and say that he was hiding in the attic.

And the second worst thing was bringing him on a national TV interview when I know that he has a severe case of explosive diarrhea and watching his stool erupt on camera.

The worst thing that I have ever done was to place my child in the bottom of a large mylar balloon and let him fly...but when questioned, lie about it and say that he was hiding in the attic.

And the second worst thing was bringing him on a national TV interview when I know that he has a severe case of explosive diarrhea and watching his stool erupt on camera.

Not gonna tell the truth, are you?
How long are you gonna keep up the deception, Dr?

Worst thing I did to a stranger - from MY perspective, of course - was to steal a 69 cent processed brownie from his store after a night at a bar while in college. I felt bad and went back the next day to give him the money.

Is your name Polly Purebread?
Nope. But perhaps I have done something worse in some stranger's eyes of which I am not aware. Worse is quite subjective. Who knows? I suck at driving and maybe I cut someone off which caused them to miss a flight to make it to their dying grandmother before she kicked off. That would be worse, but I wouldn't know about it.

I make it a point to respect others' rights. I guess that deserves disdain from some.

I'll wait for you, BatBoy.

Nope. But perhaps I have done something worse in some stranger's eyes of which I am not aware. Worse is quite subjective. Who knows? I suck at driving and maybe I cut someone off which caused them to miss a flight to make it to their dying grandmother before she kicked off. That would be worse, but I wouldn't know about it.

I make it a point to respect others' rights. I guess that deserves disdain from some.

For the purpose of this thread, you have to know it was bad.
I don't think I've ever met somebody with as much purity as you.
No disrespect or disdain intended.

I'll wait for you, BatBoy.

So far, I haven't lied.
Have you?

Remember, I've qualified the two examples as to whom the subject of the act was - me and a stranger. I am no angel. ;)

Remember, I've qualified the two examples as to whom the subject of the act was - me and a stranger. I am no angel. ;)

Yer no imp either.

Forum List

Back