What is the worst thing you've ever done?

Anybody got the intestinal fortitude to honestly answer that question?

To who?

Worst thing I've done to myself was get married. Twice.:evil:

I've got that beat Gunny. I've been married three times... and I've been divorced for over 22 years. I think single is the way to go at this point. I've grown to like it.

What is the worst thing I've ever done? You have got to be insane if you think I'd type it out here.

Last edited:

To who?

Worst thing I've done to myself was get married. Twice.:evil:

I've got that beat Gunny. I've been married three times... and I've been divorced for over 22 years. I think single is the way to go at this point. I've grown to like it.

What is the worst thing I've ever done? You have got to be insane if you think I'd type it out here.

Puss.

To many things to admit to. Worst thing to another person? Punched them repeatedly until two bouncer/guards lead me outside (a few drinks and I don't take shit very well). It is a wonder they did not call the cops and I did not end up in jail. From what I heard that was standard proceedure for such behavior there at that place. One of the guards overheard the conversation shortly before the incident took place. I had given the person warning to stay away from me.

Felt bad the next day. Called mom told her what happened she was proud of me. I still felt bad.

I was on a jury that sentenced a 15 year old kid to life in prison.
I helped pay for an abortion that wasn't my child.
I told the doctor to turn off life support for my sister.
I fell in love with a married woman.
I destroyed a mans career because of his religion.

I was on a jury that sentenced a 15 year old kid to life in prison.
I helped pay for an abortion that wasn't my child.
I told the doctor to turn off life support for my sister.
I fell in love with a married woman.
I destroyed a mans career because of his religion.
These must be things that bother you.

1. You made a decision based on the information at hand. That is not a crime and as a jury member you had an obligation to make a decision.

2. Again you made a decision based on information you had in front of you at the time.

3. Don't know why you would do that but I'm sure you must have thought it was the thing to do at that time. Would you do the same again?

4. The question would be did you sleep with her while she was still involved with her hubby? Affairs with multiple people involved are messy. People make mistakes and passion over rules our best judgment at times and people get hurt.

5. Not sure what to say there other than you must have had a reason. Since you shared what happened and I am aware of that situation I would have possibly done the same.

The worst thing I have ever done was to break a guys arm with intent and malice. I have no regrets and if I'm honest I can say I enjoyed it. Oh. What did he do to deserve such treatment? He was getting too nosey and asked me what was the worse thing I have ever done.

The second worse thing I have ever done was to send a thank you message to the wrong person on here!

went through someones fence into their large porch which I shifted about a foot and destroyed their steps, cost me about 5000. Totaled my car of course an acura integra but walked away with a broken nose and orbital.

Forum List

Back