What is the solution? Or at least what action should be taken?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

So what are the answer(s)?

I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

first thing to do is ban both the democrat and republican parties and reinstall the constitution to its rightful place as the rule of law,,,

Since you are rejecting regulating guns, then apparently the solution is to defeat your party.

Immediate public execution with perp screaming all the way to his ultimate end.....have those executions with all the drama shown once a month at all middle- high schools....fight leftist bullshit mind manipulation with REALITY!

Since you are rejecting regulating guns, then apparently the solution is to defeat your party.

hes a libertarian,,,

Did I say I was rejecting regulating guns? No. It is the wholesale ban on guns that I am rejecting.

Thank you, Hitler....your people already did that. Apparently you never learned from WW II!

hes a libertarian,,,

Mostly, you are correct. But if you think calling out political parties is going to do anything to help this problem, you are an idiot.

hes a libertarian,,,

Mostly, you are correct. But if you think calling out political parties is going to do anything to help this problem, you are an idiot.

first step to solve any problem is to first admit it,,,

and at least I can do that,,,so far its more than you have,,,

hes a libertarian,,,

This thread is about asking for actual solutions. If there is no problem, why would I ask for solutions?

You are avoiding the topic.

As the death penalty declined so has mass murderers increased.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

hes a libertarian,,,

This thread is about asking for actual solutions. If there is no problem, why would I ask for solutions?

You are avoiding the topic.

I offered a solution,,,

I do not see an easy way to get there from here. As a society we have turned away from God, and we have turned away from His standards of decency, morality, and ethics, and even common sense. As long as we continue in that direction, as long as we do not turn back from it, we will continue increasingly to reap the consequences.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Should have no security problems? You are an idiot. Go back to offering free full body massages to unsuspecting girls.

The solution is arrest people for sedition.
The only thing stopping this is the simple fact that nobody wants to open that can of worms.

The answers to this are very simple...

1. Reinstate the ability for people to be institutionalized without consent when necessary

2. Keep dangerous, violent criminals in jail or execute them.

3. Create an expectation for Security at ALL public places.

4. Private citizens need to step up and start being the first responders in these incidents. Carry your gun to protect yourself and others.

5. A Federal firearms license incorporated into the drivers license system that disqualifies individuals who shouldn’t have access rather than asserting positive licensing.

6. A NICS system that can be accessed by everyone and takes no longer than 90 seconds to respond.

Thst would be a good start.

I know this is not the kind of response you're looking for, but I think the question is moot. Sadly.

This is a terribly complicated issue, as are many we face. And we simply no longer have either the willingness nor the capacity to communicate, collaborate and innovate our way out of this.

What I'm not sure of is whether this condition is temporary or permanent.

In 1964 God was kicked out of schools and children were no longer told they were made in the image of God.

Now we enjoy the fruits of that decision.

upload_2019-8-4_10-37-44.png

Forum List

Back