CDZ What is the Most user Friendly Form of Linux?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
My tax refund came in late so I ended up going on Windows 10 and it is just as crappy as it was the first time. Dell now has a store in Jacksonville so it is easy to get a rebuilt replacement and service. So, I would like input on what software I should get.

My tax refund came in late so I ended up going on Windows 10 and it is just as crappy as it was the first time. Dell now has a store in Jacksonville so it is easy to get a rebuilt replacement and service. So, I would like input on what software I should get.
I feel I would be remiss if I did not address just how confusing I found this post.

My tax refund came in late
Did it? First of all the filing deadline just passed, so I don't understand why your refund is late. Did you file early? Am I supposed to know that? Secondly, what the heck has your refund got to do with anything?
so I ended up going on Windows 10
What possible connection is there between your tax refund and Windows 10?
and it is just as crappy as it was the first time.
What first time? Again, am I supposed to know that?
Dell now has a store in Jacksonville so it is easy to get a rebuilt replacement and service.
I guess if you live in Jacksonville it's easier. Somehow though, the topic has shifted to a broken computer you're going to replace? I think?
So, I would like input on what software I should get.
Wow. Not Linux, that's for sure. Linux is for people with a high degree of technical know-how. This is a politics board, specifically the Clean Debate Zone. If you feel this is the best place to ask for advice about Linux, Linux is probably not for you.

Dear wtw, all operating systems are garbage, have bugs, do flip flops, crash and burn etc, etc, etc. They all accumulate junk over time and puke all over themselves. People who enjoy ruining your day are actively at work trying to ruin your day. The best OS is the #2 lead pencil with an eraser and a lined tablet made of paper, assuming you are able to read and write, legibly. Should you be a young person, who recently graduated from formal schooling, you are screwed. Why, you ask? The answer is simple, you have not been educated to the merits of knowing how to read and write, legibly. Have a nice day believing the computer is going to make you long lived. Taint so Magee.

Forum List

Back