What is the meaning of the term "consent of the governed?"

No one now living agreed when it was determined long ago that the earth was round. Is it now flat?

The shape of the Earth is a fact of nature, not a document drafted by men.

You don't like the document our nation is founded on, move on. ASAP.

Sorry, I'm not obligated to agree with the Constitution to live here.

If you think gays should have the right to marry, then move to a country where they can.

If you think gays should have the right to marry, then move to a country where they can.

Not interested in your sexuality, or lack thereof. Just don't try to destroy my nation. Idiots like you tried that one time before, and my Great-Grandfather served in the 11th Illinois infantry, Fort Donaldson, Shiloh, and so many other places all the way to New Orleans. Now you fruitcakes have just enough dingleberries to engage a small town police force, and you will be handled as criminally insane and by the civilian courts if you try the nonsense you are espousing.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

It would have been a waste of time for you. There's too much logic and common sense in it for you to understand it.

Learn to post finger boy

You want to make a point, do it

Don't expect me to read endless cut and paste

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I can't expect a libturd to absorb any ideas that take more than 10 or 15 words to express.

Actually, I have read the shit you post finger boy

You re not worth more than 10-15 words of reading

If you don't like the laws. Change them. Start a campaign. Get off of your lazy ass and do something about it. The constitution permits the people to change the laws.

No, instead you craft your asinine "taxes are theft" argument b/c you want to freeload on everyone else's coattails. The US constitution authorizes the imposition and collection of taxes. If you don't like it, change the laws or shut your whining piehole.

Stop being a moocher, a taker and a burden on this society.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back