What is the likelihood that Donald Trump will remain as President after 2020?

I give him better than a 50/50 shot. He will never win the popular vote, but he may eek out enough votes In Pennsylvania, Ohio. Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to win. Same as last time. I estimate he would lose the popular vote by over 4 million. More than last time.
I doubt he wins ohio again. So no not likley! He got the farmers vote here his tarrifs did not help them!!

Farmers are being subsidized...think $25 BILLION.
Farmers look past their noses....they see the big picture value in the tariffs / trade war. Farmers are a lock for the GOP.
The subsidies are not covering the losses. They will not be happy! I here them talk about it daily. Harvest is just around the corner prices better rise or he is toast!

Link us to their spreadsheets would ya please. Thanks.
Ya, the farmers are going to open thier books for you!Dumb fuck!
Their, not thier oh, the irony :auiqs.jpg:

I give him better than a 50/50 shot. He will never win the popular vote, but he may eek out enough votes In Pennsylvania, Ohio. Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to win. Same as last time. I estimate he would lose the popular vote by over 4 million. More than last time.
I doubt he wins ohio again. So no not likley! He got the farmers vote here his tarrifs did not help them!!

Farmers look past their noses....they see the big picture value in the tariffs / trade war. Farmers are a lock for the GOP.
Yes farmers have been on the big gubmint dole for years. The GOP has long supported their welfare benefits.

True...the GOP invests in America’s food source...while Mexicrats invest in Gustavo, ShaQuita and their litters of future welfare dependent criminals.
You pay farmers to throw away crops or to not grow anything at all. Something that I dare say is too liberal even for Democrats. Your racism at the end there was unoriginal. You inbreds aren’t even trying anymore.

Your outrage is pointless...Good Americans, you know,
those paying your way, agree with spending on our food source, the military, infrastructure.....NONE of us are behind investing in ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of liabilities. Sorry bud.

The subsidies are not covering the losses. They will not be happy! I here them talk about it daily. Harvest is just around the corner prices better rise or he is toast!

So you say the subsidies aren’t going to cover their losses and we’re all supposed to take your word for it?
Haha...you retarded bastards!

Their, not thier oh, the irony :auiqs.jpg:
Farm economy dips with commodity prices
Tariffs and Commodity Prices: Impacts and Reactions • Farm Policy News
Tariff Threats Roil Crop Markets
Here are three artices on it there thousands to choose from!

Do you think Trump will win the next Presidential elections in 2020? If not why?
Considering the Democrats have no 'viable' candidate - and if they do it will most likely be another proven criminal / scumbag - if not Hillary herself again - and considering their only voiced and demonstrated platforms so far include raising taxes / Impeaching Trump / eliminating jobs / Impeaching Trump sending manufacturing plants back over seas / Impeaching Trump / raise unemployment to Obama Era-levels /Impeaching Trump / put many more Americans on Food Stamps, Welfare, and Unemployment again / Impeaching Trump with or without evidence of wrong-doing / Hate / division / disgusting tactics like Feinstein Ford scam to obstruct and regain power.....

I would say at this point it is almost a guarantee Trump remains in office.

Yes farmers have been on the big gubmint dole for years. The GOP has long supported their welfare benefits.

True...the GOP invests in America’s food source...while Mexicrats invest in Gustavo, ShaQuita and their litters of future welfare dependent criminals.
You pay farmers to throw away crops or to not grow anything at all. Something that I dare say is too liberal even for Democrats. Your racism at the end there was unoriginal. You inbreds aren’t even trying anymore.

those paying your way, agree with spending on our food source, the military, infrastructure.....NONE of us are behind investing in ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of liabilities. Sorry bud.
You are not spending on food. You are soending on NOT food. You don’t seem to get it, you inbred racist.

You are not spending on food. You are soending on NOT food. You don’t seem to get it, you inbred racist.

Think once you blinded fool....read the context...”FOOD SOURCE”

Do you think Trump will win the next Presidential elections in 2020? If not why?
I wouldn't lay much money down betting one way or other. Don't know who the Democrats will dig up to run or whether they'll be a strong 3rd party candidate that'll siphon votes away from Trump. Plus this bull market is getting long in the tooth and who knows how long it'll last?

The only reason Trump would not get reelected is if he decides not to run. However, I am not enamored with the idea of 75+ year old Presidents of any stripe.

The only reason Trump would not get reelected is if he decides not to run. However, I am not enamored with the idea of 75+ year old Presidents of any stripe.

I'll take a 75 year old Trump over a 51 year old Spartacus or a 71 year old fauxahontas any day of the week.

I think it is WAAAAAY too early to make a reasonable guess. So much can, and likely will happen over the next 2 years. Just wait until the stock market feels the absence of QE, the Fed continues its QT policy, and the billions of tax relief money is spent.

Forum List

Back