What is the likelihood that Donald Trump will remain as President after 2020?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Do you think Trump will win the next Presidential elections in 2020? If not why?

Likely.

I mean, have you seen the potential Democrat candidate line-up? Hoo, boy ... :auiqs.jpg:

Depends...

will
upload_2018-9-20_11-21-30.jpeg

get the nomination?

I’d bet good money he will get re-elected. Things are going too well for America. I’m glad I voted for him and I would gladly vote for Him again.

I give him better than a 50/50 shot. He will never win the popular vote, but he may eek out enough votes In Pennsylvania, Ohio. Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to win. Same as last time. I estimate he would lose the popular vote by over 4 million. More than last time.

I give him better than a 50/50 shot. He will never win the popular vote, but he may eek out enough votes In Pennsylvania, Ohio. Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to win. Same as last time. I estimate he would lose the popular vote by over 4 million. More than last time.
Probably, Ca will have a strong get out to vote push for the illegals.

I doubt he wins ohio again. So no not likley! He got the farmers vote here his tarrifs did not help them!!

He’ll be lucky to remain as President through 2018.

You figure he'll be out of office by the end of the year?

Why?
Treason or vote of incompetence for office
Geeeze, have you seen what the economy is doing? The jobs report? What NK is doing?
What's been done to NAFTA?

Incompetence? Treason? :auiqs.jpg:
Sounds more like a bad case of sour grapes for you.
The economies been great for years, jobs numbers have been improving for years, North Korea’s not doing anything, and NAFTA hasn’t been changed even the tiniest bit yet. But we do have a traitor in the Oval Office now, so that’s new.

Why?
Geeeze, have you seen what the economy is doing? The jobs report? What NK is doing?

The economies been great for years, jobs numbers have been improving for years, North Korea’s not doing anything, and NAFTA hasn’t been changed even the tiniest bit yet. But we do have a traitor in the Oval Office now, so that’s new.

Well yeah, a whole two years.

Lol
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

The conservative/libertarian side actually won the popular vote... So shut the fuck up

Why?

No, economics haven't been great for years. If it was, the Fed Reserve wouldn't have had to infuse trillions into it.
So you admit he's been doing well with the jobs market, we can agree on that.
Right, NK isn't doing anything, that's a good thing. So we agree on that.
NAFTA is becoming more fair to the US.
Not sure where you get Traitor from, or even if you know what it means. MAGA is not being a traitor.

Why?

Lol
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

The conservative/libertarian side actually won the popular vote... So shut the fuck up
Sorry Snowflake. I have read this before from you to other posters. Listen if you can't take the argument and it offends your tender ego, then get the hell out of Dodge and go to the kiddie forums. The kiddie forums are more suited for your intellect anyway based on your posting history.

Forum List

Back