What is the goal of Islam?

Right wingers' ignorance of Islam is expected......But some of them may be genuinely (if silently) surprised that Islam also recognizes Abraham, Moses AND Jesus as prophets.

and follows none of their teachings............

Islam is a very strange religion to me. I'm curious about the goals of Islam multiple contexts. For example, what is the goal in the transformation of the individual? What is the ultimate goal of the religion for the world? Does Islam have inherit political/legal goals? Is Jihad ultimately a goal of Islam?
Who can tell me?
Brand-Islam-is-fast-becoming-the-new-black-in-marketing-terms-600x440.jpg

World domination.

Nat.... What's this with Tutu? The Palestinians sneaking into S Africa now? Those sneaky bastards!:badgrin:

From just the first three pages of this topic:

The goal of islam is to convert or kill everyone who refuses to worship allah.

Every once in awhile the Islamist actually tells the truth, when he gets MAD!

islam-will-dominate-the-world.jpg
Well. You'd get mad too, if your camel was cheating on you.

The goal of Islam is to convert and dominate the entire world, and kill anyone who won't go along.

Their inability to separate church and state makes them dangerous and means that we should ban any Muslim from becoming president or even serving in our government.

Some day, a few years from now, some "right wingers" will be talking about why it is minorities don't vote Republican that much. They will be talking about the "Democratic plantation" and how minorities vote Democratic "because gifts", and then they will all nod sagely to each other, completely oblivious to the common sense notion that people don't vote for a party which is infected with so many assholes who so clearly HATE them.

as I said in an earlier post , the guy that came up with islam was simply a Plagiarist NAT. islam just stole words and names from earlier religions to give itself some aura of legitimacy .

No, no, my dear right wingers, I DO know that you're all experts in apartheid issues because, .......well, because Sean and Rush, those paragons of civility have long taught you all you needed to know.....

no real conservative wants anyone that isn't a real conservative as a friend G5000 . Stop and reverse immigration of all types now and the problem is solved !!

no real conservative wants anyone that isn't a real conservative as a friend G5000 . Stop and reverse immigration of all types now and the problem is solved !!
Or at least get a handle on it where we know who's coming in and insure they're contributing and going by our laws, not running wild and sucking at the public teat.

These bigots are an existential threat to the GOP.

People judge a party the same way the bigots are judging Islam. It just takes a guy holding up a DEATH TO AMERICA sign to convince a retard that all Muslims want to "kill everyone who refuses to worship allah [sic]".

Just so with these loudmouthed bigots destroying the GOP from within. No one wants to join up with an organization that tolerates these fuckers.

The GOP is going to be dragged under by this pustulous infection. It is way past time to start cleaning house and kicking these assholes to the curb. The time is not far away when they will metastasize.

Nat

What's this about apartheid here? Wouldn't anybody play with you when you were a kid?

as I said in an earlier post , the guy that came up with islam was simply a Plagiarist NAT. islam just stole words and names from earlier religions to give itself some aura of legitimacy .

Don't mean to tax your brain cells too much.....but given your harping about whether the Q'uran is just a bunch of plagiarized stuff......

Let me educate you a bit about......oh, lets say the Old Testament and the story of Noah's Ark........Did you know that if you look up the stories of Gilgamesh (Sumerian writings that go back to 2800 BC) the story of the great flood appears exactly the same......Should we then say that Jews and Christians believe in a whole bunch of plagiarized myths????

Last edited:
The last 2 posters on this thread would probably state that blacks were a lot better off n the south under their "masters."

I'm sure that right wing nitwits know more about apartheid than this guy...So I'm posting this for more intelligent and less bigoted posters.

Desmond Tutu, the noted civil rights leader who became the first black archbishop of Cape Town, compared Israel's treatment of the Palestinians to the apartheid regime that discriminated against blacks in his native South Africa.

Tutu, the Nobel Peace laureate, told News24, a South African media entity, criticized Israeli policies toward the Palestinians in the territories as "humiliating."

"I have witnessed the systemic humiliation of Palestinian men, women and children by members of the Israeli security forces," he said in a statement.

"Their humiliation is familiar to all black South Africans who were corralled and harassed and insulted and assaulted by the security forces of the apartheid government."

You aren't very good at this kid, the moment you get knocked down you start calling names...are you 12?

Unlike you I've actually been there, and unlike you I actually first hand knowledge...and you?

Just a "pretender" on the internet.

Spoken/written like a TRUE descendant of Native American nobility.....

These bigots are an existential threat to the GOP.

People judge a party the same way the bigots are judging Islam. It just takes a guy holding up a DEATH TO AMERICA sign to convince a retard that all Muslims want to "kill everyone who refuses to worship allah [sic]".

Just so with these loudmouthed bigots destroying the GOP from within. No one wants to join up with an organization that tolerates these fuckers.

The GOP is going to be dragged under by this pustulous infection. It is way past time to start cleaning house and kicking these assholes to the curb. The time is not far away when they will metastasize.

Too funny :)

g you are as bigoted as they come....nobody, and I mean NOBODY has EVER said ALL Muslims.

Your revealed ignorance marginalizes you.

You aren't very good at this kid, the moment you get knocked down you start calling names...are you 12?

Unlike you I've actually been there, and unlike you I actually first hand knowledge...and you?

Well, you see, this is where you could get knocked down a peg......I've been to both Cape Town AND Jerusalem as well as the surrounding country-sides of both countries...and since I'm neither an Israeli or a South African but an interested observer........I have every right to call right wingers nitwits for their narrow-minded bigotry based on what they hear on right wing media..

Well, you see, this is where you could get knocked down a peg......I've been to both Cape Town AND Jerusalem as well as the surrounding country-sides of both countries...and since I'm neither an Israeli or a South African but an interested observer........I have every right to call right wingers nitwits for their narrow-minded bigotry based on what they hear on right wing media..

LOL, well IF you've been to Israel and you are going to try and tell me you've seen Palestinians being kicked around in the streets of Israel you are a liar. It doesn't happen, they are treated better in Israel than they are in Palestine.

We both know that I know you are a liar kid.

Oh yes, and I'll wait and see if you can "take me down a peg", so far it's not happening.

Again your generalizations and your bigotry are on display for all here to see ;)

Forum List

Back