What is the goal of Islam?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Islam is a very strange religion to me. I'm curious about the goals of Islam multiple contexts. For example, what is the goal in the transformation of the individual? What is the ultimate goal of the religion for the world? Does Islam have inherit political/legal goals? Is Jihad ultimately a goal of Islam?
Who can tell me?
Brand-Islam-is-fast-becoming-the-new-black-in-marketing-terms-600x440.jpg

Right wingers' ignorance of Islam is expected......But some of them may be genuinely (if silently) surprised that Islam also recognizes Abraham, Moses AND Jesus as prophets.

Right wingers' ignorance of Islam is expected......But some of them may be genuinely (if silently) surprised that Islam also recognizes Abraham, Moses AND Jesus as prophets.
You know nothing of Islam. I know more about it than most Muslims do. Their stated goal is to convert or kill everyone. This is a fact.

The goal of Islam is to convert and dominate the entire world, and kill anyone who won't go along.

Oh, and ISIS gives homosexuals free flying lessons. Seems they have trouble grasping the concept of "landing", though.

Tell me, what role does Isaac play in all of this?

;)

You know nothing of Islam. I know more about it than most Muslims do. Their stated goal is to convert or kill everyone. This is a fact.
Nat 4900 is right. Muslims follow the Old Testament, just as Jews do...all are People of the Book, including Christians. They differ with Christians when it comes to Jesus being the Son of God.
The Koran speaks of Jesus' Mother, Mary, often and have respect for her.

Islam is a very strange religion to me. I'm curious about the goals of Islam multiple contexts. For example, what is the goal in the transformation of the individual? What is the ultimate goal of the religion for the world? Does Islam have inherit political/legal goals? Is Jihad ultimately a goal of Islam?
Who can tell me?
Brand-Islam-is-fast-becoming-the-new-black-in-marketing-terms-600x440.jpg
To be the ONE religion in the world. Otherwise, you die.

Nat 4900 is right. Muslims follow the Old Testament, just as Jews do...all are People of the Book, including Christians. They differ with Christians when it comes to Jesus being the Son of God.
Respect for Mary? A woman. Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Respect for Mary? A woman. Lol. Thanks for the laugh.
Mary (Arabic: مريم‎ Maryām), the mother ofJesus (Isa), is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic religion. She is mentioned more in the Quran[2]than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran.[3] According to the Quran, Jesus was born miraculously by the will ofGod without a father. His mother is regarded as a chaste and virtuous woman and is said to have been a virgin. The Quran states clearly that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine. In the Quran, no other woman is given more attention than Mary and the Quran states that Mary was chosen above all women:

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary!Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee – chosen thee above the women of all nations.

—Quran, sura 3 (Al Imran),ayah 42[4]
Mary in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Acceptance or death to the infidel.

This is why The Obama will not refer to ISIS as "radical Islam". They are not 'radical'. They are very orthodox and fundamental in their adherence to Islam.

Forum List

Back