What is the difference betwen Bristol Palin and Jamie Lynn Spears?

thank you for at least admitting this reality!

Bristol Palin is a young woman who IS making a tough and brave decision, one that is made far more difficult by the spotlight that has been placed on her. I find that unforunate and I hold HER MOTHER accountable for THAT situation.

it's her mothers fault because she gave birth to bristol? it's her mothers fault bristol spread her legs? or it's her mothers fault its all over the news?

it's her mothers fault because she gave birth to bristol? it's her mothers fault bristol spread her legs? or it's her mothers fault its all over the news?

Well since things like TMZ are being brought up, I figured I post this related article.

SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

They were right about John Edwards for the most part, I give them credit for that. Especially since usually they are a rag magazine.

Oh and this is posted under it (EVEN MORE RELATED TO THE TOPIC)

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS BLAMED FOR MASS. TEEN PREGNACIES - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

So if a bunch of kids start having kids in one area a couple months from now does that mean we can blame Bristol? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

3 for sure... #1 & 2? that seems harsh even from a conservative. simmer down.

i was asking you why it was her mothers fault. i just wanted to clarify your position.

ok, well since you either can't read or didn't read what I CLEARLY said, allow me to translate it for you:

her mother's decision to acept John McCain's offer to be VP put Bristol in this situation! I mean, she knew Bristol was pregnant and that it would almost certainly cause a firestorm of controversey so why did she do that to a vulnerable 17 year old who must already be going through one of the most difficult times in her life?!

I question ANY mother who would seemingly put their own ambitions above the welfare of their children.

Last edited:
would you agree or disagree that it's her mother's fault chapstic?

ok, well since you either can't read or didn't read what I CLEARLY said, allow me to translate it for you:

her mother's decision to acept John McCain's offer to be VP put Bristol in this situation! I mean, she knew Bristol was pregnant and that is would almost certainly cause a firestorm of controversey so why did she do that to a vulnerable 17 year old who must already be going through one of the most difficult times in her life?!

I question ANY mother who would seemingly but their own ambitions above the welfare of their children.

Well I can agree that the questions wouldn't of came as much about Bristol if they didn't shuffle her around. Even the dumbest people in the media would figure eventually that a growing bump that Bristol had = Pregnant.

Personally, I have great sympathy for Bristol considering she's going to be in the spotlight 24/7 until least the election. Also being used as a GOP ploy now as to why they should vote for McCain/Palin gains my sympathy.

Least that's what I've seen plenty of the Republicans on TV try to do when they spin this story.

Her and her child are basically property of the GOP until November 4, 2008

To be fair, Jamie Lynn's older sister didn't exactly set a clean table for her if you know what I mean ...

It's like having an older sibling's bad rep follow you in school ... you end up having some teachers asking you, "are you so and so's brother/sister," and then treating you as if you were the bad one ...

So if Bristol doesn't have a crazy older sister, it must be her mothers fault?

I think Mrs. Palin didn't raise her kid right. Neither did Britney's mom. So Mrs. Palin should write a book next on how not to be a mother.

her mother's decision to acept John McCain's offer to be VP put Bristol in this situation! I mean, she knew Bristol was pregnant and that it would almost certainly cause a firestorm of controversey so why did she do that to a vulnerable 17 year old who must already be going through one of the most difficult times in her life?!

I question ANY mother who would seemingly put their own ambitions above the welfare of their children.

i miss-read your original post, and i clearly understand what you were saying now.

how many people turn down the chance to be vice-president?

you ask a tough question. to each their own though, do you want me telling you how to live your life or raise your kids?

Last edited:
i was trying to get clarification as to why someone said "it was her mothers fault". i got my clarification, so we can now move on.
That's fine, but you're making yourself look like a hypocrite by the way you asked the question. :eusa_whistle:

i miss-read your original post, and i clearly understand what you were saying now.

how many people turn down the chance to be vice-president?

I have no idea how many, but I do know that as a parent she should've put her daughter's well-fare and sanity above her own ambition and I would feel the same if she were a man but IMO, as a mother, it just seems more egregious an offense because Mother's are ALWAYS supposed to protect their children from harm whenever possible.

This is typical of the right wing religious using buttwads. They preach that they have god's blessing and all liberals are aetheists or worse.

But when one of theirs' falls in sin, no big fucking deal. Get over it. Nothing to see here folks. Keep moving.

Bunch of hippo crypts. There are just as many dems who go live out their values as there are repubs. I guess it must be like the Pharasees in the bible. Some folks just need to show you how fucking holely they are.

and how do you feel about her putting her daugther in that situation?

This is my MAIN, actually ONLY, issue with the entire situation.

Teen girls get pregnant every day. It's a sad commentary on the teen attitude towards sex and responsibility IMO. The parents can only do so much. I do NOT fault Sarah Palin for her daughter being pregnant, I do however fault her for thrusting Bristol into a three-ring circus of national politics.

and how do you feel about her putting her daugther in that situation?

This is my MAIN, actually ONLY, issue with the entire situation.

Teen girls get pregnant every day. It's a sad commentary on the teen attitude towards sex and responsibility IMO. The parents can only do so much. I do NOT fault Sarah Palin for her daughter being pregnant, I do however fault her for thrusting Bristol into a three-ring circus of national politics.

it can't be much fun for her or her daughter. i'm not one to tell another person how to raise their family.

Forum List

Back