What is the difference between the Democrat party and the Republican party

Why didn't Trump not repeal Obamacare and repeal it with something better, with a Republican house and senate, as he promised. Why didn't Trump, at least, not reduce perscription costs like Biden did.
Trump had next to zero cooperation in the house.
Kind of a no brainer.
Obama had virtually complete cooperation for his first term

No you haven't.
100% correct.
I said Obamacare gave Big Pharma price guarantees so they would support it.
Completely true, and is exactly why medicines cost more in the Unites States than any other western country.

His response? - why didn't Trump fix it.
And then has the gall to say others are defending the indefensible.
The shear level of self delusion in that.... Jesus

What is the difference between the Democrat party and the Republican party?
The Spelling

100% correct.
I said Obamacare gave Big Pharma price guarantees so they would support it.
Completely true, and is exactly why medicines cost more in the Unites States than any other western country.

His response? - why didn't Trump fix it.
And then has the gall to say others are defending the indefensible.
The shear level of self delusion in that.... Jesus
I often wonder if some of these people who do nothing but troll are not part of some organization with an agenda or maybe get paid to do that. Their purpose is to sidetrack, disrupt, derail threads, start food fights and such to make sure no reasoned discussion can gain any traction. Maybe create enough frustration to drive all the reasonable critical thinkers off the board.

In truth they succeeded with me awhile back until I figured out their game plan. For a year or more I posted only in the Coffee Shop. Then I figured out their agenda and decided good people can prevail if they don't give up and give in. Almost left again recently until I remembered. . .good people don't give up and let the bastards win. I want to be one of the good people. Working on it.

Not all Republicans are among the 'good' people, but you do at least find some in that group. In the Democrats these days, they're much harder to find.

"Good" in this case does not necessarily mean morally righteous--neither party can claim to be the poster child for that--but those who see what is good for America and Americans and want that instead of what self-serves a different kind of agenda.

Last edited:
Menendez is nothing to the Democrats but a vote and his governor, if he replaces him, will certainly do so with another Democrat vote. No skin off their nose. Plus the evidence against him is very strong though the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a valid court of law should be the rule for everybody.

These days with corrupt partisan judges and Soros backed activist DAs and AGs, that VALID court of law should be the number one criteria demanded by all citizens.

Otherwise the primary difference between the Democrats and GOP are the constituents they serve. The Democrats serve those who mostly like authoritarian government and a nanny state. The Republicans serve those who mostly want a strong free secure peaceful prosperous America where the people have maximum liberty to realize their dreams.
I have no doubt that you want that peaceful, prosperous America. You're not gonna get it from the modern Republican Party. This party exists for the purpose to undo the New Deal. Nothing else

I have no doubt that you want that peaceful, prosperous America. You're not gonna get it from the modern Republican Party. This party exists for the purpose to undo the New Deal. Nothing else
There are the components of the New Deal that need to be undone or amended or revised as well as components of the Great Society and other government initiatives, both Democrat and Republican. Many policies and intiatives have been enacted maybe with honorable or good intentions but the consequences have been less than defensible.

The Democrats don't undo anything other than Trump policies that they hate because those policies exposed so many of their own policies for the miserable failures or cause of disastrous short term and long term consequences. To a Democrat everything they do they so far they seem to intend to have eternal life no matter what the consequences.

Look at you, trying to use lame ass talking points as a deflection!

That's cut, kid, real cute.
lol ! Crapthiself appears to be getting frustrated by the truth .. not a surprise ..

1696191313314.png

It is worthless to argue with cult members. They don't think. Trump controls your mind. Your only motivation is to protect and idolize Trump. Truth is not a factor.
You can only say positive things about Trump.
all we hear from the left is Trump this Trump that ... Trump Trump Trump ! wow ! if Trump wins the election the left is going to absolutely lose it !

Trump had next to zero cooperation in the house.
Kind of a no brainer.
Obama had virtually complete cooperation for his first term
BS, Trump, leader of the Republican party, had control of both houses. How could he not come up with an option, Republicans could pass.

His agenda was to do what is best for Donald Trump, not our nation. He talked the talk to his followers but did not walk the walk.

*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Promised to eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years

And you wonder why he did not get reelected.

all we hear from the left is Trump this Trump that ... Trump Trump Trump ! wow ! if Trump wins the election the left is going to absolutely lose it !
Open your ears, it is coming from more and more Republicans and independents.
The Trump cult trys to define their only opposition is progressive liberals. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
People with a moral compass and love our country are against Trump and his cult.

Open your ears, it is coming from more and more Republicans and independents.
The Trump cult trys to define their only opposition is progressive liberals. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
People with a moral compass and love our country are against Trump and his cult.
Trump got more legal votes than any incumbent in history .. he's leading the other gop candidates by a huge margin ! a bigger margin than in 2015 ! if the tyrannical left isnt able to imprison their political opposition Trump may just well be elected in 2024 !

You could be right but I feel there is a possibility they can eliminate the MAGA cancer and come back.
Did you watch the debate a few days ago? Did you see anything that warrants your optimism?

Trump got more legal votes than any incumbent in history .. he's leading the other gop candidates by a huge margin ! a bigger margin than in 2015 ! if the tyrannical left isnt able to imprison their political opposition Trump may just well be elected in 2024 !
You are brainwashed by the biggest con man in history.
He lost by 7 million votes.
Every year there is potential for more votes for the winner and losers because the population increases by millions.
The Trump cult members are scared to death their leader is a fraud. They cannot handle the truth.

BS, Trump, leader of the Republican party, had control of both houses. How could he not come up with an option, Republicans could pass.

His agenda was to do what is best for Donald Trump, not our nation. He talked the talk to his followers but did not walk the walk.

*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Promised to eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years

And you wonder why he did not get reelected.
No matter...
A) Democrats make a bad policy
B) Democrats blame Republicans for not fixing the problem they created.

Exactly what you are doing here.

"Good" in this case does not necessarily mean morally righteous--neither party can claim to be the poster child for that--but those who see what is good for America and Americans and want that instead of what self-serves a different kind of agenda.
Seems fairly clear that most Americans think that allowing Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices is good for America. I imagine claiming to be for it helped Trump in the 2016 campaign (though he reversed himself after taking office). Biden has delivered that policy.

Similarly, most Americans at this point think the ACA is good for America and approve of it, which is why the GOP's repeal attempts failed and led to their 2018 midterm shellacking (and why the GOP hasn't talked about repealing the ACA since). Biden's done a good job of shoring it up.

Forum List

Back