What is the appropriate response to N. Korea?

Leave your hate behind...no Obama involved. How should the US respond to N. Korea hacking?

War is not an option for most people...a war with NK would equate to many American casualties.

We could hack them...but what would that accomplish...its like fining a poor man a billion dollars when he only has $1.25.

What is the appropriate response Teapers welcome to participate...but I know that teaper talking points haven't been released yet...so please limit your I hate a President of a darker hue nonsense to your race baiting threads.

With that said...I think this is when it becomes a psychological war...show the North Korean people what they are missing. Destroy the idea that Kim Jung Un is not a deity, but a fat little boy playing with men.
it's always annoying when the op tells us not to use race but then uses race himself

aside from that non-sense

there's much we can do;

Pull the US Navy into one of their ports
charity drops all over the country side
let him know that next time he begs for food, he won't get any
assassinate Un
kill some of their leadership

those people know Un is a horrid createn, but they have no way to fight back. Their guns were taken long ago, the state is all
Great idea, if you want to start a war with China or Russia. One Korean War was quite enough.
long list

what on there would start a war?

Keeping in mind that neither of those 2 nations give a fuck about NK

Well N Korea's Internet is now down. About time Obummer did something. Good job. I will give it to him when he acts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back