Police Det beaten by cops after Police escalate situation

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

This guy identified himself and then another cop came out of nowhere and slammed him on the car then it all went to hell. Beaten and thrown on the ground...

THEN CHARGED with DUI, Resisting Arrest and Assaulting a police officer

Republicans on the USMB insist there is no racism. That it doesn't exist. They are positive. It can't be proven.

Republicans on the USMB insist there is no racism. That it doesn't exist. They are positive. It can't be proven.

I dont believe I've ever heard anyone say that racism doesnt exist.
Little hysterical there rderp.....

No because that would be outright stupid...Instead what they use is sarcasm to avoid looking like a dumbass.

So they go something like "Sure America is a racist country when most of the people who voted for Obama are white"

That way when you ask them directly "Are you saying racism doesnt exist anymore?"

They respond with: "Did I SAY that?"

Says the race traitor. Your ilk make that claim all the time in your effort to turn the GOP into a hate party.

And Assaulting a police officer too...anything. And if they can do that to a cop AFTER he identified himself and other officers stood around doing nothing what chance does the average citizen have?

This guy identified himself and then another cop came out of nowhere and slammed him on the car then it all went to hell. Beaten and thrown on the ground...

Another disingenuous post...

See? Defense...then republicans cry when someone asks why they spend so much time defending racist or racism.

How about, just dont defend it if you mad?

I watched the vid. Now, with what little I saw...and not knowing ALL the info, it SEEMS to me this guy was treated shitty due to race. Maybe he did get belligerent maybe not. Maybe he had too much to drink, maybe none at all. Point is..like the gal said telling the story, the cop in uniform is the one in charge and this guy was pumped up with anger and did not do as told. With that said...it still smacks of the wrong coming from the other cops tackling him. I think. And why report this story NOW when it happened TWO YEARS AGO?

The guy is right though...he said training is key. Personally, I think when a bunch of cops gather together, that in itself is a very dangerous scene. They feed off each others sense of power and bad shit happens.

See? Defense...then republicans cry when someone asks why they spend so much time defending racist or racism.

How about, just dont defend it if you mad?

Please don't confuse Republicans with trailer trash teapers who founded their 'movement' on hate and vitriol.

When was the last time you heard a teaper discuss fiscal conservatism as opposed to social issues?

Why does the tea party have a militia...to threaten to use women as human shields?

Says the race traitor. Your ilk make that claim all the time in your effort to turn the GOP into a hate party.

You're full of shit. Of course there are racist,hell I'm a racist when it comes to thugs and criminals. Whatever color they may be.

You're full of shit. Of course there are racist,hell I'm a racist when it comes to thugs and criminals. Whatever color they may be.

Someone hand this idiot a dictionary so he knows racism has nothing to do with criminals fucking slo mo

Someone hand this idiot a dictionary so he knows racism has nothing to do with criminals fucking slo mo

Ziiiiiiing !!!!!!!

Well, at least you admit you are a racist piece of shit.

Well, that's one side of the story. Chances are he was drunk and out of line. Cops tend to stick together regardless of race and gender.

Well, that's one side of the story. Chances are he was drunk and out of line. Cops tend to stick together regardless of race and gender.

Except the officer that came on the scene didnt know he was a cop...also all charges were dropped but I know thats confusing since the cops are always the fuck right

The charges being dropped is what makes me think the cops are hiding something.

Forum List

Back