What Is Space Actually On?

The ToE creates building materials out of thin air.

Wrong again ... water, methane and ammonia are ubiquitous in the universe ...

Air as we have here on Earth is strictly the product of life ... ToE creates building blocks in water ... [smile] ... 7/8's of the Earth's history, the land masses were barren ... lifeless voids with nothing but rocks ... go back another billion years when everyone was a single cell generation-a-day algae ...

Evolution says humans stink really bad ... and taste much much worse ... such that leopards across the savannah abandoned their kills if ever a human approached ... nothing eats humans ... wolves regularly pass by our children to fight and eat our dogs ... and that bruises tender egos is all ... sorry evolution is ugly ... why God exhorts us to abandon those ways and live up to the higher standards of righteousness ...

Wrong again ... water, methane and ammonia are ubiquitous in the universe ...

Air as we have here on Earth is strictly the product of life ... ToE creates building blocks in water ... [smile] ... 7/8's of the Earth's history, the land masses were barren ... lifeless voids with nothing but rocks ... go back another billion years when everyone was a single cell generation-a-day algae ...

Evolution says humans stink really bad ... and taste much much worse ... such that leopards across the savannah abandoned their kills if ever a human approached ... nothing eats humans ... wolves regularly pass by our children to fight and eat our dogs ... and that bruises tender egos is all ... sorry evolution is ugly ... why God exhorts us to abandon those ways and live up to the higher standards of righteousness ...
I dunno, lions and tigers and bears (oh my) seem to have a taste for human flesh. :omg:

The building blocks of those simple organisms were very limited, too limited for the process of evolution to proceed.

Evolution is like someone trying to get to the south pole by travelling north, and was never seen again.
Um, if you go north and keep going in a straight line, you actually will arrive at the south pole.

You know the earth is round, right?

What is Space actually Made On?

"Space" is a matrix of luminiferous ether between space and time permitting dimension. Dimension is the inevitable result of spacetime as dimension is the X,Y axis to time's Z axis, as there can be no dimension without time and no time without dimension.

Space is essentially like the raster on your monitor. It is the field of operation by which baryonic matter can exist. But space is relative; it is a boundary whose scale can only be measured in contrast to another dimensional plane. Because of that, you could have a universe 10X larger than ours with nothing in it or a universe all on the head of a pin, since space is the fabric but it is dimension which determines the coordinate system.

Um, if you go north and keep going in a straight line, you actually will arrive at the south pole.

Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid, but you are missing the point--- in your example, once one reached the N Pole and kept on, he would no longer be heading north but south again, so, not germane to Woody's statement.

What he was saying is that once you reach the N Pole, you cannot go any farther north to reach the south pole (without going south).

Is simple geometry over your head?

Sure, but my imaginary person hasn't been seen since he left, although some erroneously believe he has completed his journey.

I make things in my woodshop. If I don't have the tools and materials necessary for a project I can't proceed. What's nonsensical about that?
Are you playing dumb? I hope you are playing.

So you think the materials to form the molecules in today's animals did not exist? That is certifiably insane. I have heard some whoppers, but that one is just mind numbingly dumb.

Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid, but you are missing the point--- in your example, once one reached the N Pole and kept on, he would no longer be heading north but south again, so, not germane to Woody's statement.

What he was saying is that once you reach the N Pole, you cannot go any farther north to reach the south pole (without going south).

Is simple geometry over your head?
Good point.

Are you playing dumb? I hope you are playing.

So you think the materials to form the molecules in today's animals did not exist? That is certifiably insane. I have heard some whoppers, but that one is just mind numbingly dumb.
Did they all exist in the first life form?

All the elements/molecules needed to evolve into today's organisms.
Which are? We are going to demonstrate that you don't even understand your own question.

First, pick ONE element. Then claim it did not exist on earth 3 billion years ago.

And the demonstration will be over.

Forum List

Back