What Is Space Actually On?

How shameless. So you "have the ability" to think about a topic you seem to know less than nothing about, but the scientific community does not.

How do you say this stuff with a straight face?
Jes' looking at the evidence, that's all. Evolution doesn't compute in my hair covered computer. :biggrin:

The more you evolutionists try to explain the ToE the more fantastic it sounds.

Last edited:
Because we're actually able to think. :biggrin:

You don't think ... you prance around like a Kansas City faggot chanting "I can't hear you I can't hear you" ...

You've been giving the simple answer you asked for ... would you like to comment further or are we agreed evolution makes perfect sense? ...

You don't think ... you prance around like a Kansas City faggot chanting "I can't hear you I can't hear you" ...

You've been giving the simple answer you asked for ... would you like to comment further or are we agreed evolution makes perfect sense? ...
I examine those answers, and they are full of holes. Built-in adaptation makes perfect sense, but not evolution.

Jes' looking at the evidence, that's all.
I doubt very much he looked at much of the evidence. You basically admitted that you've just looked at beavers and made up your mind. You have basically admitted that you have not considered the evidence.

I doubt very much he looked at much of the evidence. You basically admitted that you've just looked at beavers and made up your mind. You have basically admitted that you have not considered the evidence.
I used beavers as one example.

I examine those answers, and they are full of holes. Built-in adaptation makes perfect sense, but not evolution.

What answer are you looking at? ... what holes? ... you keep posting this but you never answer ...

The holes are strictly in your own understanding ... methane evolves into ethane ... where's the hole? ...

Yet you can't name one single hole or describe why it is a hole.
You guys ignore or attempt to debunk my questions. You're slippery that way. You cite 'changes' but don't explain the mechanism for those changes. It's all very confusing.

You guys ignore or attempt to debunk my questions. You're slippery that way. You cite 'changes' but don't explain the mechanism for those changes. It's all very confusing.

I did ... methane into ethane ... once we agree this is true, then we can discuss the mechanism ... it's a collision between molecules ... same as DNA ...

You guys ignore or attempt to debunk my questions.
What a silly falsehood. Your direct questions have been answered many times, as anyone can see for themselves.

And asking a question does not poke a hole in an argument or make any case. It merely signals that you don't know things and have to ask questions.

But if you would like to state one hole in the above explanation and argue it, now is the time.

And it was an example of you intentionally not looking at the evidence and instead just looking at beavers and trying to "intuit" how the world works. No getting around it, sorry.
My intuition reveals that the world doesn't work very well, and science is largely to blame. You can't give razorblades to a child then wash your hands of the results.

What a silly falsehood. Your direct questions have been answered many times, as anyone can see for themselves.

And asking a question does not poke a hole in an argument or make any case. It merely signals that you don't know things and have to ask questions.

But if you would like to state one hole in the above explanation and argue it, now is the time.
Sure. I said that evolution depends on changes at the atomic level. You guys denied that. What am I to think after that?

I said that evolution depends on changes at the atomic level. You guys denied that.
No, if you mean it depends on chemical reactions, then I clearly agreed and agree now.

Stop trying to make excuses for why you don't have any arguments. It won't work for you.

Forum List

Back