What Is Space Actually On?

No it doesn't ... carbon is carbon ... what "complex changes at the atomic level" need to happen? ... even lipids are chains of carbon atoms, the same as we see in all the universe ...

Like Toobfreak said, carbon bonds with herself ...
See post #290.

See post #290.

Yeah ... those are simple changes ... I learned that in high school ...

You asked for a simple explanation ... methane into ethane ... you never commented on that ... I've been taking Post # 290 into consideration this whole time, glad to see you have some understanding of this ...

Glad you agree.

Failure to properly chew food is responsible for most health problems. Sadly, this fact is virtually ignored by doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, and others who deal with health issues.

This problem also reaches far beyond human nutrition and health. I believe it's the most important issue of our time.

Last edited:
If that's simple, I would hate to see complex. :omg:

Google "Anaerobic glycolysis" ... I had to memorize this for a class ... and water is left out to make things simple for you ... the complexities come when we consider Van Der Wall's forces and hydrogen bonding ...

Mutations along the DNA chain are simple ... metabolism is complex ... all this is chemistry ...

No.

The behavior evolved right alongside the species. It did not evolve from purpose.

Plint et. al.; "Evolution of Woodcutting Behaviour [sic] in Early Pliocene Beaver Driven by Consumption of Woody Plants"; Scientific Reports, 10, 13111; 2020 ...

I just read the abstract ... interesting material ... they eat wood, and throw their garbage in the rivers ... which just happen to dam the rivers up ... filthy lil' rodents ...

Unintelligent design if you ask me ...

Plint et. al.; "Evolution of Woodcutting Behaviour [sic] in Early Pliocene Beaver Driven by Consumption of Woody Plants"; Scientific Reports, 10, 13111; 2020 ...

I just read the abstract ... interesting material ... they eat wood, and throw their garbage in the rivers ... which just happen to dam the rivers up ... filthy lil' rodents ...

Unintelligent design if you ask me ...
Exactly right. Completely unintelligent. The population that blocked the water passed their genes on more often. Eventually, this behavior dominated this population, and this population led to all the beavers that exist today.

Exactly right. Completely unintelligent. The population that blocked the water passed their genes on more often. Eventually, this behavior dominated this population, and this population led to all the beavers that exist today.

More important ... parents who had advantage of the rising waters to seal off the entrances to their birthing burrows had more babies beavers survived with that "quark" of personality ...

Only one beaver ... his/her offspring would be more numerous and carry that gene onward and upward ... after so many generations, that gene will dominate the gene pool ... all the other beavers having their babies eaten by wolves ...

Yes ... that is how random probabilities work ... why would anyone think otherwise? ...

More important ... parents who had advantage of the rising waters to seal off the entrances to their birthing burrows had more babies beavers survived with that "quark" of personality ...

Only one beaver ... his/her offspring would be more numerous and carry that gene onward and upward ... after so many generations, that gene will dominate the gene pool ... all the other beavers having their babies eaten by wolves ...

Yes ... that is how random probabilities work ... why would anyone think otherwise? ...
Because they have not learned this stuff. The are ignorant of the fundamentals of evolution.

Because they have not learned this stuff. The are ignorant of the fundamentals of evolution.

Beavers did not partake of the Fruit of The Tree of Good and Evil Knowledge ... they do not sin ... they have gone forth, been fruitful and multiplied as God commanded them to ...

I'm not sure there's much more to the fundamentals of evolution ... fuck like rabbits ... am I missing something? ...

Because we're actually able to think. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back