What is so bad, tell me

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
MAYBE It is far too late for the USA to iron out all the problems in the USA starting with 1776 and onward...

But What is so bad about the concept of a future country that doesn't exist yet, (or even this one in the very near future)...forgetting that the bible ever existed, and instead of teaching religion, or adhering to religion...

There is a classroom in every school that everybody goes to, its part of the curriculum, just like math class, that teaches "social arts skills"..

And this class teaches students about (with the goal of teaching acceptance and tolerance) :

Manners and Respectful and considerate behavior and the likely response to not practicing manners, being disrespectful and inconsiderate.

People from other countries
People from different regions of the country
People of different races and ethnicities
People of different sexual orientations
The Opposite sex
People with disabilities and special needs.
People with different levels of personal health.
Poverty and Crime

Conflict resolution and Anger management and how to deal with stressful situations and potentially dangerous situations.

And let good within the context of life be the moral compass instead of religion.

Because I am sick and tired of the USA being glued to religious bullshit, and the offensive factions of any ideology.

• Banned
The problem with the 10 commandments :

Thou shalt not kill -
(this includes in self defense and in war)

Thou shall honor thy mother and thy father -
(this includes abusive, neglectful, uncaring scumbags who happen to be parents)

Thou shalt not lie -
(this includes lying to Hitler's Nazis about the people you have in your basement, trying to save them)

the list goes on and on

Our civilization was built be WESTERN CIVILIZATION. One that cares about morals, innovation, education and civilized behavior. Why on earth should we allow other cultures to trash ours???

Why shouldn't I value the family and be against sick behavior?

• Banned
Our civilization was built be WESTERN CIVILIZATION. One that cares about morals, innovation, education and civilized behavior. Why on earth should we allow other cultures to trash ours???

Because first of all, that's bullshit that you have stuck in your stupid ass bigoted head, what you don't like, somebody else might.
That's why you're not him, or her, and he or she isn't you.

Secondly, because you have no business telling other people how to live their lives, you are not mister perfect yourself, and you are probably a bad role model and advisor and not qualified...

And what you need to do is to shut your motherfucking mouth and keep it fuckin' shut and don't tell anybody your opinion... because nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, or what you is sick behavior, nor is it any of your business in the first place.

Thirdly, because you have no business telling me who my friends could possibly be, or who somebody elses friends can possibly be either...
Through establishing a bad precedent and bad blood between me and the people of other groups by creating a bad and blanket reputation for everybody in this country of this culture.

Fourth, because people have the right to come here, and within reason and the boundaries of the law, add positive things to our culture.

That's why.

Last edited:
People who choose to be good for goodness sake are clearly morally superior to those who are only good because they fear everlasting torment.

And what you need to do is to shut your motherfucking mouth and keep it fuckin' shut and don't tell anybody your opinion... because nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, or what you is sick behavior, nor is it any of your business in the first place.

Man oh man that is the best fucking thing I have seen you write. Now IF only you would follow your own advice and "shut your motherfucking mouth and keep it fuckin' shut and don't tell anybody your opinion........because no body gives a fuck about your opinion."

Seriously dude that is some good advice for you to follow. Shut the fuck up.

Troll minor leagues have just opened camp.

We will see who makes the cut. ^^

Thou shalt not kill -

Thou shalt not lie -
(this includes lying to Hitler's Nazis about the people you have in your basement, trying to save them)

the list goes on and on
<><><><><><><><><>

"Thou Shalt Not Murder"

Thou shalt not kill -

Thou shalt not lie -

the list goes on and on
Well, it says "you shall commit no murder" in the Hebrew, the KJV is a bad translation in a few areas. The others as well are superceded by the NT but you would need some familiarity to understand the point.

BUT is this true? They have mandatory classes in social arts skills? If so it explains a lot of what's wrong with schools these days. They apparently moved away from academics to political correctness.

Man oh man that is the best fucking thing I have seen you write. Now IF only you would follow your own advice and "shut your motherfucking mouth and keep it fuckin' shut and don't tell anybody your opinion........because no body gives a fuck about your opinion."

Seriously dude that is some good advice for you to follow. Shut the fuck up.
the only one I told to shut the fuck up was an idiot
:)

Oh shut the hell up.

Go fuck your mom.
:)

Because first of all, that's bullshit that you have stuck in your stupid ass bigoted head, what you don't like, somebody else might.
That's why you're not him, or her, and he or she isn't you.

Secondly, because you have no business telling other people how to live their lives, you are not mister perfect yourself, and you are probably a bad role model and advisor and not qualified...

Thirdly, because you have no business telling me who my friends could possibly be, or who somebody elses friends can possibly be either...
Through establishing a bad precedent and bad blood between me and the people of other groups by creating a bad and blanket reputation for everybody in this country of this culture.

Fourth, because people have the right to come here, and within reason and the boundaries of the law, add positive things to our culture.

That's why.

You need an Anger Management Program.

MAYBE It is far too late for the USA to iron out all the problems in the USA starting with 1776 and onward...

But What is so bad about the concept of a future country that doesn't exist yet, (or even this one in the very near future)...forgetting that the bible ever existed, and instead of teaching religion, or adhering to religion...

There is a classroom in every school that everybody goes to, its part of the curriculum, just like math class, that teaches "social arts skills"..

And this class teaches students about (with the goal of teaching acceptance and tolerance) :

Manners and Respectful and considerate behavior and the likely response to not practicing manners, being disrespectful and inconsiderate.

People from other countries
People from different regions of the country
People of different races and ethnicities
People of different sexual orientations
The Opposite sex
People with disabilities and special needs.
People with different levels of personal health.
Poverty and Crime

Conflict resolution and Anger management and how to deal with stressful situations and potentially dangerous situations.

And let good within the context of life be the moral compass instead of religion.

Because I am sick and tired of the USA being glued to religious bullshit, and the offensive factions of any ideology.
Ideology????
How do you get to use that word when you propose teaching your own brand of ideals?
How can you suggest teaching manners and respectful behavior if you plan on removing the moral compass that defines these things?
By what standards will you gauge respect?

Thou shalt not kill -

Thou shalt not murder. God commands his people to kill quite a lot in the Old Testament.

Thou shalt not lie -

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. There is a big difference.

If you make up shit like "Obama is a Muslim", that's false witness.

If you make up shit like, "Obama wants the entire country to get Ebola", that's false witness.

Whenever someone says I voted for Obama, that's false witness.

Rather than a sensitivity class, I would much prefer that courses in Critical Thinking be mandatory in every grade.

But then Fox News and MSNBC and The Daily Caller and the Washington Times and Breitbart and HuffPo would all dry up and blow away if that were the case.

mmmkay.jpg

Forum List

Back