What Is "Race Baiting."

stratus

Rookie
May 5, 2016
Bay City, MI.
I was looking at another thread and heard somebody use that term. I have heard it at other forums too. But what does it mean. Can the topic of race come up without it being called "race bating?" Also, if it is race baiting, what is it you're supposed to catch using that "bait."

'What Is "Race Baiting."'

There is no such thing.

It’s a ridiculous lie contrived by the right, an inane myth completely devoid of merit, and a failed attempt to deflect from the racism and bigotry that finds refuge among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

• Banned

There is no such thing.

It’s a ridiculous lie contrived by the right, an inane myth completely devoid of merit, and a failed attempt to deflect from the racism and bigotry that finds refuge among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

"By the right?" Are you high? There are far more followers of the politically correct cult to be found among left wing liberals. Even if they don't particularly like non-whites, they will support them. One example is Hillary saying of overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans, "They aren't going anywhere." Also, I have a picture and some statements of the democrat LBJ to show you.
LBJ 2.jpeg

I was looking at another thread and heard somebody use that term. I have heard it at other forums too. But what does it mean. Can the topic of race come up without it being called "race bating?" Also, if it is race baiting, what is it you're supposed to catch using that "bait."

race–baiting /ˈreɪsˌbeɪtɪŋ/ noun
race–baiting
/ˈreɪsˌbeɪtɪŋ/
noun
Learner's definition of RACE–BAITING
[noncount] US, disapproving
: the unfair use of statements about race to try to influence the actions or attitudes of a particular group of people

• Banned

race–baiting
/ˈreɪsˌbeɪtɪŋ/
noun
: the unfair use of statements about race to try to influence the actions or attitudes of a particular group of people

I wonder who the jerkoff was who came up with that definition. As long as you are telling the truth, there is no way that what you say can be labeled as "unfair." Also, usually when you voice any kind of opinion, you are trying to influence the actions and attitudes of others.

race–baiting
/ˈreɪsˌbeɪtɪŋ/
noun

Can't be, Jones said there is no such thing.....of course Jones probably should have consulted Merriam-Webster before once again looking like a tool

race–baiting
/ˈreɪsˌbeɪtɪŋ/
noun

I wonder who the jerkoff was who came up with that definition. As long as you are telling the truth, there is no way that what you say can be labeled as "unfair." Also, usually when you voice any kind of opinion, you are trying to influence the actions and attitudes of others.

YOu wanted a definition, you got one.

YOU don't like it, boo effing hoo.

There is no such thing.

Would you rather they call you dumb fucks "racist" instead?

There is no such thing.

= it's a transparent, clumsy attempt at manipulation that democrats love to play at but hate to be called on.

Race baiting is when you cut off a Chicos finger and use it to catch fish.

Forum List

Back