what is pp party ?

i watched snl . putin had pp party sex tape.
what is pp party ?

what is pp party ?

Um, I better not comment that it's when you get another person to piss on you, not that I know anything about that sort of thing, I'm an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

what is pp party ?

Golden shower.

Golden shower.

ever%20feel%20like%20pee.jpg

what is pp party ?

what is pp party ?

Um, I better not comment that it's when you get another person to piss on you, not that I know anything about that sort of thing, I'm an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:
girls did piss on trump or trump did piss on girls? :biggrin:

what is pp party ?

what is pp party ?

"girls did piss on trump or trump did piss on girls? :biggrin:"

But but but what about Putin? :smoke: :popcorn:

I blame the Amish, the Amish are out of control already :eek-52: :omg: JimBowie1958 will agree.

45fc01c974c140ef80e3b7e61f82b8bf052f344c6a04a748cf01a0878eec6d3d_1.jpg

what is pp party ?

what is pp party ?

I blame the Amish, the Amish are out of control already, JimBowie1958 will agree :eek-52: :omg:

what is pp party ?

what is pp party ?

I blame the Amish, the Amish are out of control already, JimBowie1958 will agree :eek-52: :omg:

4364741.jpg

Read 'The Plot to Hack America: How Putin’s Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election' by Malcolm Nance. Putin hated Hillary and would have done anything to hurt her as candidate or as president. Weak, insecure men like Trump appeal to dictators like Putin, he feels he can manage Trump with a few compliments. So far it is working.

"Ego or Excitement (or both) is the last of the categories of basic recruitment. Bezmenov emphasized that there is an archetype of potential asset in the West that the service desired most of all - Egocentric narcissists, like Trump.

"Ego-centric people who lack moral principles-who are either too greedy or who suffer from exaggerated self-importance. These are the people the KGB wants and finds easiest to recruit."

If Putin so chose to develop him, only the highest-level state agents would be involved in a potential cultivation of Trump as an exponent of Russian interests. Putin himself, under advisement of the FSB management and SVR's top human intelligence experts, would have to assess the suitability of the candidate and his potential to assist Russia, whether the candidate knew it or not. In Trump's case, it would be very easy. At almost every turn, his "bromance" with Putin would potentially stand on a foundation of his desire for their riches, and to be universally recognized as a man of substance and stature. It would cost Russia nothing to entertain his desires while furthering their own.

A skilled autocrat such as Putin would easily understand how to play and manipulate Donald Trump's ego. Putin would want Trump to feel as if he is truly qualified to be President, over the opposition of his American detractors who ridicule Trump as not being remotely qualified. Putin would know this from his intelligence collection apparatus that Trump would need strategically-timed compliments in an effort to foster his image and massage his easily-bruised ego." page 45 from above book

what is pp party ?
Remember after it snowed you used to get together with your friends and piss in the snow while trying to write your name? Something like that.

We will have to wait for the tape to know who did what and to whom, but my question is, was Trump grabbing their pussies while the girls were doing pee-pee?

Putin never hated hillary. He disdained her. He disrespected her. He didn't hate her. He hated obama for supporting isis, killing all those Syrians and destabilizing Europe.

We will have to wait for the tape to know who did what and to whom, but my question is, was Trump grabbing their pussies while the girls were doing pee-pee?
Well that would make it hard for the girls to pee, no? I bet you like someone shoving a cork up Uranus while you're trying to poop.

Putin never hated hillary. He disdained her. He disrespected her. He didn't hate her. He hated obama for supporting isis, killing all those Syrians and destabilizing Europe.
I think Putin considered Obama very weak, stupid and predictable and played him like a violin.

Forum List

Back