What is Obamas IQ?

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
Sty
I am going to guess somewhere betwwen 110 and 115.

The logic is that nobody ever got to be President with under 100, and nobody with an IQ over 115 would piss his wife off by eating french fries in front of the children after she told the children that french fries were bad for them.

Quite frankly, I don't care. It's completely irrelevant. He could have an IQ score of 915 and he would still be completely wrong in his policy choices simply because they lead to more suffering and problems than they fix.

Quite frankly, I don't care. It's completely irrelevant. He could have an IQ score of 915 and he would still be completely wrong in his policy choices simply because they lead to more suffering and problems than they fix.

Well, if he had an IQ of 915, he would know that stuff.

So you are guessing less than or equal to 915. I can agree with that.

Knowing doesn't mean he would do it any differently. You're assuming that common sense and intelligence are the driving factors in political decision making. That's a pretty rosy assumption.

Knowing doesn't mean he would do it any differently. You're assuming that common sense and intelligence are the driving factors in political decision making. That's a pretty rosy assumption.

The guy is human. He must have an IQ.

I am going to guess somewhere betwwen 110 and 115.

The logic is that nobody ever got to be President with under 100, and nobody with an IQ over 115 would piss his wife off by eating french fries in front of the children after she told the children that french fries were bad for them.

:lmao::flameth::tomato::beer::iagree::321::texflag::wine:

The guy is human. He must have an IQ.

No doubt he does, but who cares. No matter what it is he's obviously not using it when he makes decisions.

My guess is 100. He is so average at everything he does that it makes sense for him to have an average IQ. He could settle the issue pretty decisively if he'd release his college transcripts. Why would he hide them unless they showed him to be average or worse? If he had great grades he's be telling everyone all about it.

Last edited:
What is Obamas IQ?

He’s still a liberal intellectual elitist, whatever it is.

What exactly is the qualification to be a "liberal intellectual elitist"? Do they have an initiation fee, or do you just have to learn the secret handshake at the indoctrination center?

indoctrination_center.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back