Sexual deviant crowd performs drag queen shows in government schools

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See; More than $200,000 spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools: Report

It is absolutely stunning how the sexual deviant crowd is given a green light in government schools to manipulate innocent and impressionable grade school children to accept their “lifestyle”.

1655139746009.png

JWK

Extreme times in America call for extreme measures.

Tolerance of people's choices must be stuffed right down the throats of the old school Xtian extremists who refuse to change.

Tolerance of people's choices must be stuffed right down the throats of the old school Xtian extremists who refuse to change.
Whose choices? Those 5 year old kids dragged to the show? Or those babies in their mothers' wombs? Public nudity is still a crime except for deviant parades and public festivals. I also doubt a 7 or 8 year old really knows what he or she is choosing when their parents take them in for puberty blockers and hormone treatments.
You say it is all about choice, yet you call "Xtians" extremists because they refuse to change. I guess you are giving them their "choice."

Last edited:

so if your first line is your justification for your 2nd - then the reason WHY this is done. simply "EXTREME"

so - if someone on the right feels you should change to THEIR extreme, any method they choose to use is ok with you. you see, you validate the methodology but you have zero control over how or for what purpose it is carried out. only that EXTREME is ok cause you refuse to do it their way.

and something tells me you're too stupid to understand this.

so if your first line is your justification for your 2nd - then the reason WHY this is done. simply "EXTREME"

so - if someone on the right feels you should change to THEIR extreme, any method they choose to use is ok with you. you see, you validate the methodology but you have zero control over how or for what purpose it is carried out. only that EXTREME is ok cause you refuse to do it their way.

and something tells me you're too stupid to understand this.
We Canadians are all too stupid.
I'm for resorting to extreme measures for Americans because I can't see any breakthrough with any other way.

I see the arrest of 33 terrorists as being a warning sign of the violence being close at hand already.

Extreme measures taken by one side requires extreme measures by the other.

Don't let it fester for so long that it becomes a mass slaughter with guns.

We have no need to "tolerate" the extreme Progressive deviancy and allow sick people like you to expose our children to this crap.
Then you're going to have to support those who are turning to violence.

LGBTQ people aren't going to be intimidated and scared off easily.

See; More than $200,000 spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools: Report

It is absolutely stunning how the sexual deviant crowd is given a green light in government schools to manipulate innocent and impressionable grade school children to accept their “lifestyle”.

View attachment 657396

JWK

Our modern government, being absolutely devoid of morality of any kind in its approach to ruling us, most often defends the actions of these demonic perverts to push the minds of our children farther and farther out onto new frontiers of depravity. Parents are equally to blame however, as I've yet to read a news article about mothers or fathers storming public schools to save their children from the clutches of such madness. Both democrat and republican politicians will sell our children, whore them out, to this ideologically Satanic freakshow.

They should all be locked up charged with injury to a child.

The government at large will never thoroughly purge these Satanic freaks from the public realm; rather, the government will protect their "right" to completely scramble the brains and bodies of our children. That leaves doing something about it in the hands of the people who apparently haven't the balls to lift a finger in defense of their kids.

We Canadians are all too stupid.
I'm for resorting to extreme measures for Americans because I can't see any breakthrough with any other way.

I see the arrest of 33 terrorists as being a warning sign of the violence being close at hand already.

Extreme measures taken by one side requires extreme measures by the other.

Don't let it fester for so long that it becomes a mass slaughter with guns.
trudeau approves.

that alone should scare you.

Then you're going to have to support those who are turning to violence.

LGBTQ people aren't going to be intimidated and scared off easily.

Sometimes violence is necessary, when it comes to our children there will be no tolerance.

The exact opposite. Parents everywhere should be forming mobs to rid their local public schools and governments of this madness.
Oh! The people should turn to mob violence now?

Do you see any problems with that?
What do you think has driven the situation to such a point at which mob violence is becoming the only answer?
Do you think some cooperative approach could have saved the mass shootings that are coming soon?

I'm a Canadian but I'm willing to talk about it for free.
Bad manners and bad behaviour excepted of course!

Sometimes violence is necessary, when it comes to our children there will be no tolerance.
Very often violence is necessary in America now, to settle a wide variety of political disputes..
Let's wait until after the mass shooting that's coming soon and then we can discuss the pros and cons of the idea of violence being necessary?

Oh! The people should turn to mob violence now?

Do you see any problems with that?
What do you think has driven the situation to such a point at which mob violence is becoming the only answer?
Do you think some cooperative approach could have saved the mass shootings that are coming soon?

I'm a Canadian but I'm willing to talk about it for free.
Bad manners and bad behaviour excepted of course!

You just use the government as your mob, and that's even worse.

You bitching about bad manners when you want to force your morals "down xtian throats" using government power?

It is more than just shameful how our sexual deviant crowd is given the green light to propagandize innocent and impressionable grade school children in government schools.

There's just no doubt about it anymore. Sexuality being seen by innocent American children is going to cause hair to grow on the palms of their hands.

Forum List

Back