What Is Israel Waiting For?

WOW! Thank you for providing us this important information. Do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for the Palestinian terrorists to end firing rocket missiles into Israel to prevent Israel from having to launch a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & kick up the Palestinian death toll by the thousands?

Hamas has had years to set up fields of fire and kill zones within the urban areas of Gaza.

When the IDF enters they are going to suffer very heavy casualties. :cool:

Funny, cause I heard the EXACT same thing in 2008, but Israel only suffered 10 casualties (which of course is too much by Israels standards)
"Total number of Israelis killed by rocket, mortar or anti-tank fire from Gaza since 2006: 47
(Source: Wikipedia. This is disputed; another source says 26)

Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire from April 1st 2006 to July 21st 2012: 2,879
(Source: United Nations)

Number of Egyptian schoolchildren killed when a train hit their bus on November 17th 2012: 53
(Source: press reports)

Number of people killed in traffic accidents in Israel in 2011: 384
(Source: Wikipedia)"

Which, of course, is way too many by kosher standards.

Israel and the Palestinians: Gaza abacus | The Economist

Hamas has had years to set up fields of fire and kill zones within the urban areas of Gaza.

You idiot, do you really think this is about Israel going into Gaza again? Israel just showed Iran that years of stockpiling Hamas and Hezbollah with thousands of it's missiles were worthless. Iron Dome with a kill rate of 85% just blew up Iran's entire premise. If Hamas signs a truce Israel will have totally taken out Hamas out of the picture in the event of a strike on Iran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hF2gvYHB28]ISRAEL MUSIC HISTORY Latma TV Satire Group on The Muslim War Council - YouTube[/ame]

You idiot, do you really think this is about Israel going into Gaza again? Israel just showed Iran that years of stockpiling Hamas and Hezbollah with thousands of it's missiles were worthless. Iron Dome with a kill rate of 85% just blew up Iran's entire premise. If Hamas signs a truce Israel will have totally taken out Hamas out of the picture in the event of a strike on Iran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hF2gvYHB28]ISRAEL MUSIC HISTORY Latma TV Satire Group on The Muslim War Council - YouTube[/ame]

Imo, a truce is becoming increasingly less likely. Polls show overwhelming support for continuing the air attacks on the Gaza terrorists, but only weak support for either a ceasefire or a ground operation. I believe this is because up until now the Iron Dome has been so effective. If Israel hadn't deployed the Iron Domes, I think the ground operation would have already begun. However, today, the terrorists have wised up and are firing large numbers of rockets at each target in the hope of overwhelming the Iron Domes with some success. I believe that within a few days, these more successful tactics by the terrorists will increase popular support for a ground operation to a high enough level that Netanyahu will feel comfortable about ordering it.

Imo, a truce is becoming increasingly less likely. Polls show overwhelming support for continuing the air attacks on the Gaza terrorists, but only weak support for either a ceasefire or a ground operation. I believe this is because up until now the Iron Dome has been so effective. If Israel hadn't deployed the Iron Domes, I think the ground operation would have already begun. However, today, the terrorists have wised up and are firing large numbers of rockets at each target in the hope of overwhelming the Iron Domes with some success. I believe that within a few days, these more successful tactics by the terrorists will increase popular support for a ground operation to a high enough level that Netanyahu will feel comfortable about ordering it.
Iron Dome will be tweaked to work with multiple missiles. This was basically the first real life test for this system and it came out successful with flying colors.

The Iranians have gotten the message, even though they're not saying much, they have already calculated that their strategy will no longer work.

Sunni----have you been there or does Hamas simply keep you posted as to their activities?

And when the actual numbers are the usual 10:1 you and your buds will come here whining about IDF "brutality."
Pathetic, but as always you have NUTHIN'. :D

And when the actual numbers are the usual 10:1 you and your buds will come here whining about IDF "brutality."
Pathetic, but as always you have NUTHIN'. :D

give sunni a chance---he was just about to tell me about his contacts in Gaza

There comes a point where a country has to forget being civilized like Israel & think & act like the enemy to put an end to the conflict. Case in point, the US atomic bomb over Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Too bad Israel is a civilized country....

no. you don't win by stooping to the level of terrorists.

israel IS civilized. and israel has relationships with the rest of the world.

Well said. I agree.

Well said. I agree.

ISRAEL MUSIC HISTORY Latma TV Satire Group on The Muslim War Council - YouTube

Hamas hasn't been stockpiling Iranian missiles. The projectiles coming into Israel from Gaza are home made rockets, the fuel is fertilizer. The Israeli Jewzi murdering butchers don't allow anything into Gaza that doesn't come to them first. No food, no children's toys, no first aid equipment etc...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FmFSWMBWb7Q]Israel...Butchers Of Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Just because Israel claims that Iron Dome has an 85% success rate doesn't mean it's the truth.
Indeed, it's only a fact.

Wow, 85% success rate against home-made rockets that are fueled by fertilizer, Impressive.
Is what the IDF is using to gauge success against sophisticated Iranian missiles if they should ever come raining in?

After the success of the bus bombing, hamas has agreed to a cease fire in time to prevent retaliation.

Hillary just now made the announcement.

Forum List

Back