What Is Israel Waiting For?

Wow, 85% success rate against home-made rockets that are fueled by fertilizer, Impressive. Is what the IDF is using to gauge success against sophisticated Iranian missiles if they should ever come raining in?
What is this drivel supposed to mean?

Enough of this verbal BS. Hamas has made it quite clear the rocket missiles will continue. Start a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & kick up the Palestinian terrorist death count by the thousands to please Hamas.

No way. Unless the rocket missile attacks on Israel end real soon, the end result is that Gaza will be the world's largest cemetary.

What better Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civiliztion than that?

The end result is that Gaza will have sanctions lifted and Israel seen as a terrorist state by the world community. :cool:

I think the main problem is that the terrorists hide among their own children and women hoping they will be killed so they can use it for propoganda

Their hatred for Israel is greater than their love for their own women and children.

However, I agree with the OP. The arabs don't want peace. And other than Israel completely surrendering there is nothing that will placate them.

Perhaps it's time to truely route them out of the country.

I think the main problem is that the terrorists hide among their own children and women hoping they will be killed so they can use it for propoganda

Their hatred for Israel is greater than their love for their own women and children.

However, I agree with the OP. The arabs don't want peace. And other than Israel completely surrendering there is nothing that will placate them.

This is truly shallow retarded propaganda..

Golda Meir said it long ago. And history has proven --- she was right.

1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies *not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy."
Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs."
Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
Israeli Prime Minister Shamir (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle."
Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

7. "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed."
Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969

8. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war."
Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel has been defeated again!!! :thup:
Regardless of this confrontation now, I would say the Muslim countries are the ones who have been defeated. Look at how poor many of these countries are while Israel is a modern country. If there was no oil in Arab countries (which they got out with the help of the civilized world), they too would still be living in tents. Since the convert SunniMan seems to like to see Jewish blood shed, I wonder if he would like to see the Shiites in Pakistan taking up arms and start killing the Sunnis who are always killing them. Turnabout would be fair play. Would SunniMan want a front row seat for this event? By the way, SunniMan, did you read about the four Muslims who were picked up by the FBI just recently? They were all converts like you and were planning to commit terrorism. Why is it that so many of the converts to Islam go down this path?

Regardless of this confrontation now, I would say the Muslim countries are the ones who have been defeated. Look at how poor many of these countries are while Israel is a modern country. If there was no oil in Arab countries (which they got out with the help of the civilized world), they too would still be living in tents. Since the convert SunniMan seems to like to see Jewish blood shed, I wonder if he would like to see the Shiites in Pakistan taking up arms and start killing the Sunnis who are always killing them. Turnabout would be fair play. Would SunniMan want a front row seat for this event? By the way, SunniMan, did you read about the four Muslims who were picked up by the FBI just recently? They were all converts like you and were planning to commit terrorism. Why is it that so many of the converts to Islam go down this path?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
Phony eots, there are spies of other countries here in the U.S. also, and the U.S. has spies in other countries, even Israel. Why not try to play some better music and maybe you will get some gigs so that you won't have to spend all day on the message board pulling up your videos. In between, are you watching your Mickey Mouse videos? I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that is what you do between trying to find videos to post, which of course you have posted the same videos numerous times. By the way, eots, you do make a fine Dhimwit.

Forum List

Back