what is graphine and why it will take over the world.

Several years late , OP !!!!!!!!!!!!
Graphene Oxide was in all of your Killer Shots . Great poison

No worries. I'll transcribe a bit here for ya:

"The EU devoted $1.3 billion to research that's supposed to last for a decade (from 2013 to 2023)"

Wait.. Did you just see a real bright light? Hey, someone took my pants! The date? What year!!?

Forging ahead undaunted in Wuhan (using perfect scientific English) while we of the West wait, trembling in fear of Pfizer and Fauci:

Are you saying that we`re dead? I`ve seen the Dead 23 times.
If you know nothing about graphene oxide and its use in the Killer Shots , it is not worth my time and effort to explain the whole test procedure by the three main producers to you --- all working together ---- just because you do not DYOR and look at the science and facts .

Sure hear a bunch about it but I have yet to be able to get my fingers on it. Nor do I know anyone that has gotten their fingers on it. When the hell we gunna start seeing some of these benefits?
I recall them predicting we'd soon be zipping around in personal flying things just like the Jetsons at the 1965 World's Fair.. Nothin' comes easy. If it ain't one thing it's another. There's always a fly in the ointment.

Forum List

Back