*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

Sorry bout that,

1. I did hear that over 1200 people are still missing in Joplin.
2. Where'd they go?:dunno:

microrapture?

A very small minority of Christians believe in the rapture.

Maybe they were right :lol: uh oh if thats the case it sucks for us.

Yeah, And that jerk made 7 million dollars off of all those dumbshits that believed his garbage. Now he moved the date up to September 21st I believe it was, so he can make another 7 million. What a bunch of morons. ~BH

microrapture?

A very small minority of Christians believe in the rapture.

Maybe they were right :lol: uh oh if thats the case it sucks for us.

Yeah, And that jerk made 7 million dollars off of all those dumbshits that believed his garbage. Now he moved the date up to September 21st I believe it was, so he can make another 7 million. What a bunch of morons. ~BH

Yeah The bible plainly says no one knows the day nor hour .

Last edited:
I'm an agnostic, but here:

It's not a matter of what you "want to believe," because an atheists' point of view is not "I choose to believe X or Y," the atheists' point of view is that "there is not significant evidence for x or y, THAT'S why I don't believe it."

It's not so much a choice, but a rationalization of the facts as they see them.

I don't understand how anyone could say there is no God. From the tiniest details of the planet to the vastness of the universe - it is truly and utterly amazing. So beautiful. And here, Earth, the perfect set up within our solar system to sustain life. The air, the trees, the waters, the mountains, the plains, the whitest of snows, the beautiful creatures....it boggles my mind that anyone would believe it's just an accident and that we came from nothing. With or without the "proof" of seeing God Himself.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"--Douglas Adams

Sorry bout that,

1. Death to a non-believer should be scary as hell.
2. Almost as scary as a Obama *second term*!
3. Death isn't the end, life continues, but what kind of life will yours be after death.
4. There is eternal life in Jesus.
5. But eternal life isn't for everybody.
6. Just a select group of people find Jesus.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why should death to a non believer be scary?
We do not believe that if you broke a religous rule you will burn in torment for all eternity or anything like that.

Death will just be an end to me. No more pain or suffering. does not sound so bad.

I only know a handful of Christians I would not mind spending all eternity with.

An eternity with Jerry falwell or chesswarz types would be hell to me.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Why should death to a non believer be scary?
We do not believe that if you broke a religous rule you will burn in torment for all eternity or anything like that.

Death will just be an end to me. No more pain or suffering. does not sound so bad.

I only know a handful of Christians I would not mind spending all eternity with.

An eternity with Jerry falwell or chesswarz types would be hell to me.

1. I guess you just don't *belong*.:eusa_angel:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

atheist_hell.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Don't let the sun go down on you without noticing the miracle of life, how you are able to use logic, how you are able to reach out and pick an apple and take a bite.
2. Creation in it self is a miracle, the intricate molding of all things, and how the players of the world interact.
3. How the strong eat the weak, how the clever out think the stupid, something we are seeing in politics as we speak.
4. God gave us the moon to see, as a place that has no see-able place to rest, no beautiful sites to see, nothing to mold into our preferable use, a place inhospitable to or for mankind, as a mirror of what else is out there in the universe.
5. Look around folks, the truth is staring you in the face.
6. Just the fact that your head is able to see images, how the human eye works, where it is able to get across the information to your mind, where your minds eye, actually sees what I am typing right now.
7. There are miracles in everyday life, so many so you don't even realize it.
8. Just be honest, I am making the complex easy to understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I can't imagine how dark and empty death must seem to an atheist?
2. Does anyone who is an atheist want to share their thoughts about this?
3. And can you explain why I would want what you believe in about death, and being dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Death is the natural end of life....all life.

Your belief in an afterlife is nothing but a manifestation of your own fear.

Sorry bout that,

3. And can you explain why I would want what you believe in about death, and being dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's also a manifestation of theives using that fear on easily influenced dupes to give these promisers of heaven all their worldly possessions. Fraud by any definition.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well I might believe that if I hadn't already had a conversion, then a run in with the devil, and a conversation with God about the run in.
2. I would conclude that God makes it a point to get the ones he loves a message across, and sometimes in order to prove his chosen, he proves his chosen, with a conflict with the devil.
3. The devil is more or less a useful idiot of God, God isn't hindered or slowed due to the devil, the devil works on Gods plane of existence, and under his limits and boundaries.
4. You can't know these things unless you know God, and are a follower of Jesus the one with the promise.
5. I would say, if anything, your fear of fear is why you won't turn an ear towards God, you wonder why you should look for something there, which can't be proven as fact, so you brush it off as fairy tails.
6. Death to me and Christians isn't death at all, for Jesus made a promise to his followers, we shall be with him in *Paradise*.
7. You steal from yourself to prove a pointless point.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Christians do not fear death. We will have eternal life.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Christians do not fear death. We will have eternal life.

Suckers!

Forum List

Back