Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

The existence of the God of Nature whose attributes included being a providential, moralistic creator whose existence and causal relation to the world which is essential to the foundations of natural-rights is a Christian belief. Deal with it.

a providential, moralistic creator
does not have ‘Chosen People’ to reveal .MASCULINE DADDY supernatural being-ness through humans who have a commercial or war fighting interest in being the chosen group or organization.

Last edited:
according to some I am a Christian Nationalist.
No You are a white Christian nationalist

And according to history of the 20th century are more dangerous.
Due to over 100 centuries of revealed Christian religion oppression, and dominion over of almost every every aspect of civil society Europe could never have been a laboratory for moral atheism to demonstrate that it could work. Cutting the tongues out of people if they did not conform to the church state rules is not a moral history that Saint ding should be proud of.

Yes because people who believe the existence of the God of Nature whose attributes included being a providential, moralistic creator whose existence and causal relation to the world which is essential to the foundations of natural-rights made it so.

No, it's what logic and reason told them was the right thing to do. If one wants to discover and know God then they must always seek the truth as God is truth.

Did the providential moral creator in natural law, Saint Ding, from the beginning of human existence on earth create all to be equal in receipt of his love?

No You are a white Christian nationalist

Due to over 100 centuries of revealed Christian religion oppression, and dominion over of almost every every aspect of civil society Europe could never have been a laboratory for moral atheism to demonstrate that it could work. Cutting the tongues out of people if they did not conform to the church state rules is not a moral history that Saint ding should be proud of.
I rest my case.

Ding might want to be a Christian nationalist, but the Constitution prevents that, and he knows it.
White Christian nationalism is not a belief schism like a religion. It’s more like a political PAC for the Republican party.

The political action “community“ to which saint ding is devoted requires full endorsement of the great myth that America was “founded“ as a Christian nation. The constitution itself and the first four presidents belie that myth, but for half a century that particular myth has become “truth” in this country.

When Saint ding submitted a post claiming that Thomas Jefferson had put something related to his belief in revealed Christianity in writing it was a lie.

Those willing to put such lies on a public forum space and not an and not apologize for doing so, are doing so for the political action community of mostly white Christians and all who vote for Republicans, who suspend historical truth, in order to believe that America was founded as a Christian nation.

Did the providential moral creator in natural law, Saint Ding, from the beginning of human existence on earth create all to be equal in receipt of his love?
You need to get the lingo correct. There's no providential moral creator in natural law. Natural law or rights flow from the creator because the creator is truth and logic... among other things.

I can't decipher the rest because of your poor sentence structure. So you might want to try again.

I rest my case.
What is your case Saint Ding?

The revealed religion of Christianity has been handed down over the centuries through various evolving religious organizations that proclaim they hold the only truth from the providential creator being who loves mankind. ….On conditions.

No when nearly 100% of all those “organizations“ are devoted resources they had acquired to expanding on areas of the globe where the inhabitants in the new found territory were given zero natural rights. And in the aftermath of European Christianity’s global expansion, the terror of Christian man’s inhumanity to unChristian man there’s no secret.

That’s a part of Christian heritage that no one should be proud of.

So when you say Jefferson Adams Madison and Washington are part of that Christian heritage; you leave the false impression that those for man in the framers of the constitution were satisfied and complicit in the preservation of the god-awful history that organized Christian religion in Europe, created for themselves. Satan did not make them do it.

What is your case Saint Ding?
You are a hammer looking for a nail. To you any white Christian is a Christian nationalist.

I couldn't be more happy for you to go through life behaving that way. The beautiful - and poorly understood reality of free will - is that you are free to think and act anyway you want but you are not free to avoid the consequences of those thoughts and actions.

Did the creator in natural law, Saint Ding, from the beginning of human existence on earth create all to be equal in receipt of his love?

Yes or No?
Can't understood what you are asking. Poor sentence structure. Try again.

To you any white Christian is a Christian nationalist.
That is a lie. You cannot rest your case on a lie. I have said repeatedly that not all Christians are white Christian nationalist, and I firmly believe that most white Christians are not white Christian nationalist. More than half of Catholics are not white Christian nationalist Joe Biden is not a white Christian nationalist, I see you’re getting a run because you think you can rest your case based on a lie about what my position is. That is very typical of white Christian Nationalist Hwy engage in this discussion.

Can't understood what you are asking. Poor sentence structure. Try again.
From the beginning of human existence on earth, did the Creator of human beings have intent for all to be equal in receipt of his love?

That is a lie. You cannot rest your case on a lie. I have said repeatedly that not all Christians are white Christian nationalist, and I firmly believe that most white Christians are not white Christian nationalist. More than half of Catholics are not white Christian nationalist Joe Biden is not a white Christian nationalist, I see you’re getting a run because you think you can rest your case based on a lie about what my position is. That is very typical of white Christian Nationalist Hwy engage in this discussion.
You have accused me of being one on more than one occasion.

Why do you consider me to be one?

Forum List

Back