What is an "assault rifle"?

I named two. Poland until 2008 and the United States Army. But in both cases, they are stamped M-16 because there is no Military Designator for Rifle that doesn't start with an M. All of them are of the AR Family and share all but about 3 parts if you buy a decent AR. If you buy a piece of junk, all but about 3 parts will interchange with either a M-16 or M-4 but who the hell would want to.

And you promised you were done with me. Now get done with me already.
so no - they can't buy the AR15 any "civilian" can buy.

They were AR-15 Model 750s or LE6920s which both can be purchased at the better Gun Shop. Just not at Rustbuckets. But because they were sold to the Military they were redesignated M-16 because they had to have the M designator. You can't change the way the Military Operates and the way Colt operates no matter how many GOTCHA'S you try and get.

And you promised to not have anything to do with me. It figures. You'll lie about that as much as anything else. I don't expect anything else from a party of trump. Sure will be glad when the Republicans grow a pair and take back what they should have never lost. Maybe I will go back to voting Republican again.
552856_518692791505928_136844891_n.png
Tell it to all the people murdered in El Paso and Dayton and Pittsburgh and Sandy Hook and Parkland and on and on...and their families

how do you tell dead people anything???

THEYRE DEAD,,,,
Well, just don't tell them that.

They were AR-15 Model 750s or LE6920s which both can be purchased at the better Gun Shop. Just not at Rustbuckets. But because they were sold to the Military they were redesignated M-16 because they had to have the M designator. You can't change the way the Military Operates and the way Colt operates no matter how many GOTCHA'S you try and get.

And you promised to not have anything to do with me. It figures. You'll lie about that as much as anything else. I don't expect anything else from a party of trump. Sure will be glad when the Republicans grow a pair and take back what they should have never lost. Maybe I will go back to voting Republican again.
Tell it to all the people murdered in El Paso and Dayton and Pittsburgh and Sandy Hook and Parkland and on and on...and their families

THEYRE DEAD,,,,
Well, just don't tell them that.

I cant tell them anything because theyre dead,,,

Any gun that accepts a quick change ammo mag or belt feed ammo can be used as a WMD!
1. What is a "quick change" ammo mag?
2. Can't pretty much anything be used as a WMD? How are you defining that?

If your argument is that a magazine release is a WMD and must, therefore, be banned, you are arguing that most modern handguns are WMDs.

hk-p30-9mm-handgun-p45-magazine-release.jpg

Even the flaky, half-assed SCOTUS in Heller disagrees with you.

So we should allow terrorist with semi automatic handguns that accept quick changing 100 round magazines into packed baseball stadiums? Maybe he could wrap a few rubber bands around hand turning into full auto like a bump-stock! Because that's as American as Baseball, Apple Pie & Mass Murder!
a79ab4d15aaf8e28cb0cf589032b46c5.jpg
Wanna know how I know you're a fucking dumbass?

:laughing0301:

THEYRE DEAD,,,,

Tell it to their families and see if you can manage to walk away on the bloody stumps of legs you have after they kick the living shit outta you
why would I insult them after a horrible loss???
Exactly...why would you...but you do...like a coward on the Internet
Fuck you.

Shut the fuck up with your appeals to emotion.

he's calling this a military weapon but can't name a single military that uses the same AR15 everyone sees and relates to.

I named two. Poland until 2008 and the United States Army. But in both cases, they are stamped M-16 because there is no Military Designator for Rifle that doesn't start with an M. All of them are of the AR Family and share all but about 3 parts if you buy a decent AR. If you buy a piece of junk, all but about 3 parts will interchange with either a M-16 or M-4 but who the hell would want to.

And you promised you were done with me. Now get done with me already.

Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws will not save a single soul you fucking piece of shit

Any gun that accepts a quick change ammo mag or belt feed ammo can be used as a WMD!

If your argument is that a magazine release is a WMD and must, therefore, be banned, you are arguing that most modern handguns are WMDs.

So we should allow terrorist with semi automatic handguns that accept quick changing 100 round magazines into packed baseball stadiums? Maybe he could wrap a few rubber bands around hand turning into full auto like a bump-stock! Because that's as American as Baseball, Apple Pie & Mass Murder!

He's arguing that magazine fed semi-autos are dangerous to the general population in the same way that machine guns have been considered too dangerous to the general public
But, the same case to which he would refer in declaring (in dicta) that machine guns dangerous, would also hold that handguns (including mag-fed semi-autos) are protected under the 2nd Amendment.

That's a losing position.

Miller did no such thing.
Heller?

Please explain where Heller addressed machine guns

Heller didn't. His address was about a servicable handgun in his home and a reasonable license and registration to have it there. That's really it in a nut shell. All other things are just expounded from that. And all other rulings are grown from that as well. 'REASONABLE" is the word.

He's arguing that magazine fed semi-autos are dangerous to the general population in the same way that machine guns have been considered too dangerous to the general public
But, the same case to which he would refer in declaring (in dicta) that machine guns dangerous, would also hold that handguns (including mag-fed semi-autos) are protected under the 2nd Amendment.

That's a losing position.

Miller did no such thing.
Heller?

Please explain where Heller addressed machine guns

Heller didn't. His address was about a servicable handgun in his home and a reasonable license and registration to have it there. That's really it in a nut shell. All other things are just expounded from that. And all other rulings are grown from that as well. 'REASONABLE" is the word.
"Reasonable" would be reluctantly acceptable to many, if not for the nature and background of Heller itself.

One of the main issues in Heller was the issue of whether we have an individual right to keep and bear arms. Remember that bit of unacceptable bad faith on the part of the gun-grabbing commie left?

This is why most are unwilling to accept even the most "reasonable" of measures.

The gun-grabbers fucked up in a serious way. There is ZERO trust.

Anything "reasonable" appears to be a dirty trick to eventually get a complete ban and confiscation, based on previous attempts to eliminate the individual right.

How any gun owner who believes in the right to bear arms could willingly accept ANY new measures "reasonable" or otherwise is completely unfathomable, after what I see as a clear declaration of war.

There MUST be a concession by the gun-grabbers to restore any measure of trust, but I am not convinced that would do it at this point.

He's obviously never tried to lift and aim this.

He's obviously never tried to lift and aim this.
No doubt. That's gotta weigh 5 pounds. How can ANYONE be accurate with that POS.

That doesn't even get into the unreliability and jamming problems that configuration creates.

Depends on who is holding it and what their intent is.

Both could be used in a mass shooting of unsuspecting civilians.

So what you're saying is that the REAL "assault weapon" is the human being.

I'm sure that troll did not expect to say something true, but that is the absolute truth!

Blow it out your ass. One doesn't need a military assault weapon to carryout a surprise massacre of unsuspecting civilians. However neither of the two in the picture will do a massacre all by themselves.

Blow it out your ass.
^^^
The high-water mark of anti-gun loon rhetoric.

Sure buddy, the idea that the human is the one that makes the weapon an assault weapon is so anti gun. Furthermore if you think otherwise, well, you too can just blow it right out your ass. Banning scary looking weapons isn't going to stop the massacres. That's what we want, right?

Blow it out your ass.
^^^
Sure buddy, the idea that the human is the one that makes the weapon an assault weapon is so anti gun. Furthermore if you think otherwise, well, you too can just blow it right out your ass. Banning scary looking weapons isn't going to stop the massacres. That's what we want, right?
Does your mother know you use her iPhone to post language like this on the internet?

Blow it out your ass.
^^^

You will likely agree that the gun control people fucked up when they tried to fight us over the individual right, am I correct?

Now they get resistance to anything, right?

Blow it out your ass.
^^^

You will likely agree that the gun control people fucked up when they tried to fight us over the individual right, am I correct?

Now they get resistance to anything, right?

It never concerned me. I got all my guns long ago and my idea of gun control is knowing where the safety is, never point it at anyone in jest, how to clean it,......

Blow it out your ass.
^^^

Um... whoops.
I confused you with Sealybobo, from another thread.
Apologies.

Forum List

Back